Senior Analytics Account Manager, Financial Services, Higher Education and Professional Services @ SAP
Non Executive Director and Co Founder @ iRecruit
Analytics Account Manager Financial Services and Higher Education @ SAP
English Language and Literature/Letters @
Having spent my entire working career providing services to people and organisations to help serve, advise, and assist. I've always been passionate about people, process and technology as well as solving challenges and problems. I've been lucky enough to work across a number of leading corporations in their field such as Saville, SAS and SAP. Developing my
Having spent my entire working career providing services to people and organisations to help serve, advise, and assist. I've always been passionate about people, process and technology as well as solving challenges and problems. I've been lucky enough to work across a number of leading corporations in their field such as Saville, SAS and SAP. Developing my career, expertise and knowledge whilst helping organisations address real world problems, embracing new technology and next generation business solutions to turn data into insight and true value. Specialising in Data Management, Advanced Predictive Analytics and Business Intelligence/ Data Visualisation solutions.
At SAP - Our ambition, goal and our focus is to simplify everything, so we can do anything. SAP Cloud powered by SAP HANA solves the greatest CIO Challenge. To IT enable all the processes with an integrated enterprise software application.
Personally I thrive to solve complex business problems and embrace next generation technology. My consultative approach to customer engagements are underpinned by my need to truly define data challenges and help to establish the true value of a solution to a problem.
I take pride in professional process and believe in building long lasting and trusted relationships with all my clients.
If you're looking to address data challenges or business problems, about to devise your organisations data strategy, beginning a Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Performance Management project, please reach out to me, review the links I’ve provided recently or just go ahead and give me a call: 077959 670521.
Business Analytics Solutions Specialist @ Helping organisations unlock true value from their data using next-generation SAP capabilities, applications and technology. Specialising in Predictive Analytics (SAP PA 2.0), Business Intelligence, data discovery/visualisation and reporting, Enterprise Performance Managemnt (EPM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance Solutions (GRC)
All underpinned by our Next-Generation, realtime, in-memory database. SAP HANA converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive and spatial processing so businesses can truly operate in real-time. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Territory Account Manager @ From January 2015 to February 2015 (2 months) Client Manager and New Business @ • Driving new business.
• Leading customer modernisation engagements through delivery of key strategic Initiatives.
• Directing quick transactional sales at volume
• Creating long term strategic engagements and customer relationships.
• Managing and leading intricate and complex enterprise sales opportunities with high profile clients in the commercial sector from SME's to Enterprise. Specialising in Health and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy and Utilities.
• Detailed knowledge of technological solutions to build industry specific propositions and marketing campaigns From July 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 6 months) Sales and Business Development Executive @ • Responsible for developing new business in Enterprise and SME in an overlay capacity covering CRM/customer intelligence and business analytics. Building business relationships. Running Business Development Campaigns developed in conjunction with Marketing and Client Directors, around Business Analytics, Data Management/Integration and Business Intelligence/Data Visualisation Solutions.
• Working with Global and EMEA wide business experts and thought leaders to build consistent and effective industry-targeted messaging.
• Prospecting, cold calling, booking, attending and supporting sales meetings
• Responsible for creating best practise collateral. From September 2012 to July 2013 (11 months) IT and AV Helpdesk, Technician + Sales Technology Support @ • Responsible for Installing, setting up and adjusting audio visual equipment in line with sales technology support and high profile meetings and events.
• Working closely with both IT and Sales to develop new ideas and projects to drive business/sales improvement, effectiveness and productivity. Projects include: iPad Mobility and mobile Sales tools – Leading the roll-out of mobile technology into the Sales organisation as well managing the training and support programmes and process. SAS Innovation Hub – Designing and Installation of an Interactive, state-of-the-art meeting facility for presentations, demonstrations and collaborative workshops -
• General support with IT systems and programs. From September 2010 to September 2012 (2 years 1 month) Installation Engineer and Technical Sales Support @ • Installation state-of-the-art Audio and Visual technologies, working closely with clients at every stage of a project, providing intelligent, practical solutions for both corporate and domestic clients, including everything from boardroom video conferencing through to theatre and universities.
• Providing Technical Sales assistance and advise to the sales team
• Providing training and consultancy services to clients From September 2008 to September 2010 (2 years 1 month) Technical Manager @ • Organising and running of the company office / workshop, resolving customer complaints and giving high levels of customer service.
• Managing the Laptop repair business process.
• Involved in purchasing and selling of parts and driving local advertising through marketing campaigns From July 2005 to September 2008 (3 years 3 months) Restaurant Supervisor @ • Promoted to Restaurant Supervisor within my first year.
• General, pub, waitering services, managing staff.
• Stock management & ordering. From July 2001 to June 2005 (4 years)
Engineer's Degree, Edexcel Level 3 – BTEC National Award in Engineering, Communications for Technicians, (Distinction) @ Farnborough Colleague of Technology From 2009 to 2010 English Language and Literature/Letters @ Yateley Comprehensive Blake Goddard is skilled in: Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Lead Generation, SaaS, Business Development, Communication Skills, Analytics, Marketing, New Business Development, Enterprise Software, Training, Solution Selling, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension