Technical Lead @ A member of the Analytics Infrastructure team. From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaNASA - Senior Software Developer @ Architect and lead developer for NASA's most widely used planning and scheduling software for operations. Deployed to schedule for Mars robots, International Space Station crew members and power system,
Technical Lead @ A member of the Analytics Infrastructure team. From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaNASA - Senior Software Developer @ Architect and lead developer for NASA's most widely used planning and scheduling software for operations. Deployed to schedule for Mars robots, International Space Station crew members and power system, as well as Lunar and Earth based exploration systems, it has made operations more reliable, safer, and increased NASAs return on investment.
* Architected flexible model driven architecture to reduce deployment costs and increase simulation fidelity for real time resource computation and validation of activities.
• Designed and implemented REST based distributed planning architecture that used a Subversion persistence layer and Lucene indexing of data for efficient access.
• Developed Gantt and line graph charting editor to visualize schedule, telemetry /resource graphs, constraints and violations using the Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework.
• Developed reflective ‘details’ editor to allow modeled elements to be edited without additional code and dramatically cutting development costs for all products.
• Enabled efficient integration with multiple analysis engine for the International Space Station power planning product through data driven UI framework I designed and developed
• Lead developer responsible for mentoring and technically managing junior developers From February 2004 to September 2013 (9 years 8 months) NASA - Software Developer @ • Developed a cross platform IDE in Java used to graphically develop aviation prototypes
• Provided system experts a way to graphically specify complex logic and event driven behaviors
• Interface used to design a new Boeing 777 cockpit interface, and Auto Pilot interface systems
• Implemented large scale Swing based UI elements driven by Java Beans/XML
• Developed Code Generation functionality to export projects as efficiently executable JAVA code From March 2002 to February 2004 (2 years) Software Developer @ • Member of a team of programmers who wrote in-house monitoring and reporting tools for use within a webstart launched web application. Division became major selling point of company.
• Responsible for real-time filters to aggregate individual internet connections stored within an SQL and logically cluster them into page requests, before storing them back into SQL.
• Implemented a highly object oriented topological map user interface (directed graphs and tree tables) to visualize network congestion across the internet using trace routing protocols (TCP & ICMP). From February 2001 to March 2002 (1 year 2 months) Software Developer @ From December 1998 to February 2001 (2 years 3 months)
Computer Science @ San Francisco State University From 2006 to 2006 BS, Computer Engineering @ Penn State University From 1994 to 1998 Computer Science @ Leeds Beckett University From 1996 to 1996 Arash Aghevli is skilled in: Computer Science, Java, Eclipse, XML, OOP, Agile, Hibernate, Subversion, JUnit, Software Development, Object Oriented Design, REST, Freemarker, Confluence, Bamboo
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension