Master of science @
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
An ambitious, intelligent and proactive supply chain professional with “hands-on” experience. Able to collect and analyze data to come to the root cause of the issue. Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring different backgrounds and teams together to work jointly on project. A self-starter who is hungry for new challenges. Able to focus on reducing cost
An ambitious, intelligent and proactive supply chain professional with “hands-on” experience. Able to collect and analyze data to come to the root cause of the issue. Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring different backgrounds and teams together to work jointly on project. A self-starter who is hungry for new challenges. Able to focus on reducing cost while having service as a top priority.
Supply Chain Operations Manager @ Drive cost reductions in the Supply Chain across all p&g categories From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Geneva Area, SwitzerlandCorporate demand manager BeNeLux and initiative diamond leader Benelux @ Responsible for the Demand Planning organization within the BeNeLux This includes Initiative Management and Demand/S&OP management. From October 2011 to August 2013 (1 year 11 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumWE Transportation Manager @ Responsible for the Western Europe transport planning processes between P&G distribution centers.
• Action planning and improvement of Key Performance Indicators like Logistics Service (service), Internal On Time Delivery(service), Inter DC reliability (service) and Contract Adherence (Cost).
• Standardization of all WE transportation related workprocesses
• TINA project: Operational responsible for the award winning intermodal project that will increase the # of trucks from P&G towards trains.
• Build and maintain relations with local DC planning organizations and internal customers
• Build and maintain relations with external suppliers (3pl’s, hauliers)
• Breakthrough vehicle fill projects From February 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 9 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumWE supply chain program manager @ Responsible for the WE DC (Distribution Center) planning network. DC planning tasks are: Finished product transport management (cost & capacity), DC capacity planning (inventory & throughput) and Logistics service management from Plant to customer
• Build and maintain relationships with local DC planning organizations and internal customers
• Build and maintain relations with external suppliers (3pl’s, hauliers) From September 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 7 months) DC planning and stockcontrol manager @ Responsible for DC planning (internal and external flow of goods) and also for Stockcontrol: correct reflection of actual stock in SAP•
• Service and cost responsible for all shipments going in and out of Mechelen towards countries in and out of Europe (+50 countries
• Relation management with internal customers and external suppliers From September 2007 to September 2008 (1 year 1 month) DC planning Manager @ Responsible for the external and internal flow of goods produced in Mechelen or for the Benelux market. From September 2006 to September 2007 (1 year 1 month) DC Quality manager @ Responsible for implementing and executing the P&G Quality program. From January 2006 to September 2006 (9 months) Logistics Process Engineer @ Responsible for several optimisation projects to reduce cost and improve service From September 2005 to January 2006 (5 months)
Master of science, Operations management & Logistics @ Technische Universiteit Eindhoven From 2002 to 2005 Batchelor, Chemical Engineering @ From 1998 to 2002 Annika Tibbe is skilled in: Leadership (change agent / can do / energizing), Supply Chain Management, Supplier Management, Project management, Teamwork, People Management, Business operations planning (s&op), Customer logistics, Market Planning, Physical distribution, Logistics, FMCG, Management, Distribution Strategies, Supply Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension