With a broad background in web strategy, interactive and traditional marketing, I have the technical and strategic abilities to develop and manage an array of projects. I possess strong analytical and planning skills, which help me coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. I am a creative, entrepreneurial, self-motivator who works well within complex organizations
With a broad background in web strategy, interactive and traditional marketing, I have the technical and strategic abilities to develop and manage an array of projects. I possess strong analytical and planning skills, which help me coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. I am a creative, entrepreneurial, self-motivator who works well within complex organizations that encourage innovation.
• Web strategy, design, management and usability
• Google Analytics analysis and web measurement planning
• Search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO)
• Display campaign planning, implementation and tracking
• Social media, mobile and email marketing
• Enterprise-level content management system implementation and customization with experience using: Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, Adobe CQ and various proprietary .NET platforms.
System Director, Digital Marketing @ • Lead and direct the development and implementation of system-wide digital marketing strategies and initiatives for major market health system
• Provide vision and leadership to departments and service lines to drive their adaptation and optimal use of digital marketing
• Manage internal and external resources tasked with the design and creation of effective web content, interactive marketing (sem, social, display, remarketing, etc.), search optimization and web development efforts to drive digital marketing results
• Oversight of consumer-facing web development roadmap, technology selections, user experience, optimization and content management
Key performance indicators (FY2015):
• 15% increase in online appointment requests (desktop)
• 59% increase in online appointment requests (mobile)
• 18% increase in unique visitors
• 34% increase in new users via organic search
• 99% decrease in broken links and other QA issues From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaDirector, Interactive Marketing @ • Oversight and strategy for major-market academic medical center's consumer and physician-targeted web properties.
• Management of search engine and interactive marketing efforts (display and video remarketing, contextual, audience targeting, etc.).
• Development and implementation of search engine optimization strategy.
• Oversight of web development roadmap and coordination of internal & external development resources.
Key performance indicators (FY2014):
• 130% increase in online appointment requests from non-branded organic search traffic
• 42% increase in online appointment requests overall
• 72% increase in non-branded organic search traffic
• 20% increase in organic search traffic
• 12% increase in unique visitors
• 37% increase in web-initiated appointments scheduled
• 24% increase in web-initiated physician referrals
Key performance indicators (FY2013):
• 12.2% increase in non-branded organic search traffic
• 10.1% increase in online appointment requests
• 9.6% increase in unique visitors
• 77.4% decrease in cost per lead for key service lines
• 86.2% decrease in SEO related crawl errors From June 2012 to August 2014 (2 years 3 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaDirector, Internet Marketing @ • Develop, implement and track effectiveness of interactive marketing strategy based on the overall business goals of the organization.
• Lead the organization's consumer, educational and physician-targeted web development efforts, including assessing areas of potential growth and creation of an annual roadmap for internal and external web development.
• Design and maintain the organization’s 10,000+ page consumer / physician-focused web property.
• Plan and implement interactive marketing campaigns across various channels including search, social media, display and email.
• Established hospital’s e-mail marketing database and developed targeted e-marketing campaigns.
Key performance indicators:
• 40%+ annual growth rate in unique visitors for organization's clinical web site over past 7 years (95,000+ unique visitors per month)
• 34% increase in online appointment requests year-to-year
• 20% annual growth in organization's opt-in email list (44,000+ total subscribers) From August 2003 to June 2012 (8 years 11 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaAdjunct Instructor @ From 2000 to 2006 (6 years) On-Air Personality / DJ @ From November 2000 to August 2003 (2 years 10 months) New Media Specialist @ • Designed and managed a 5,000+ page web property for a leading radio industry trade publication.
• Developed “eHook” and “eClip” multimedia e-mail marketing pieces utilized by major record labels for business-to-business promotions.
• Developed and oversaw a series of weekly targeted, direct e-mail marketing newsletters.
• Oversaw design and trafficking of advertising for magazine’s web site. From February 2000 to August 2003 (3 years 7 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaOn-Air Personality / DJ @ From July 1998 to November 2000 (2 years 5 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaMarketing Coordinator @ • Handled press and media relations for national concert promoter with over 500 events at 100 venues on an annual basis.
• Created press releases for upcoming events.
• Coordinated press and media requests for artist interviews and event credentialing. From December 1998 to February 2000 (1 year 3 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaOn-Air Personality / DJ @ From March 1996 to June 1998 (2 years 4 months) On-Air Personality / DJ @ From February 1994 to March 1996 (2 years 2 months)
BA, Communication (Radio/TV/Film) @ Rowan University From 1993 to 1998 Andy Gradel is skilled in: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Design and Project Management, Drupal, Wordpress Design, Social Media Marketing, Multimedia Projects, HTML, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Epic MyChart Patient Portal, Wordpress, Web Design, Online Marketing, Email Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension