Vice-President Sales and Marketing - Personal Care Division @ Conair Consumer Products ULC
General Merchandise Manager @ the Bay and Zellers
Divisional Vice President @ Hudson's Bay Company
High School @
Smiths Falls District Collegiate Institute
Conair is a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of health, beauty, and electronic appliances. Since its founding in 1959, the company has been a family business and it has become a leading manufacturer of national, and globally branded personal and health care small appliances. Conair’s philosophy has never changed, it’s all about servicing the customer. Whether it’s a
Conair is a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of health, beauty, and electronic appliances. Since its founding in 1959, the company has been a family business and it has become a leading manufacturer of national, and globally branded personal and health care small appliances. Conair’s philosophy has never changed, it’s all about servicing the customer. Whether it’s a local beauty parlor in the 1960s or today’s retailer, the formula stays the same. Conair delivers quality product that people want at a good value. It is a formula that Conair has used over and over again in the 50+ years the company has been around for. This has resulted in the divisions of Conair being among the most recognized and respected brands around the world.
Vice-President Sales and Marketing - Personal Care Division @ - Highly visible and hands-on position
- Plan and direct all aspects of the Company's domestic sales and marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing and sales strategies and implement tactical plans.
- Responsible for the development and administration of sales promotions to maximize sales in all Canadian markets.
- Responsible for appraising: pricing, distribution, sales policy, practice, administration, and procedures.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts.
- Assist and confer on international sales policy, practice, and strategy.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and category management.
- Develop benchmark criteria to ensure efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on market trends.
- Research and analyze economic trends, buyer habits and the demographic characteristics of consumers.
- Work closely with Product Development, Engineering, Sales and other Senior Executives. From August 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Divisional Vice President @ Reporting to the Senior Vice-President for Home and License with responsibility for strategy development and execution, merchandising, merchandise planning, marketing, replenishment, vendor relations, domestic and off-shore procurement and product development From September 2001 to February 2012 (10 years 6 months) General Merchandise Manager @ Led a $190 million, 42 person merchandising, product development, planning and replenishment organization responsible for the kitchen, tabletop, stationery and confectionery businesses of the Bay From January 2008 to January 2011 (3 years 1 month) General Merchandise Manager @ Responsible for managing and operating the Housewares Divisions for both the Bay and Zellers stores. One of the largest and most complex merchandise divisions of Hbc with 10 direct reports. Guided a team of 47 Associates in all functions, including; supply chain, planning, marketing, in-store marketing and merchandising From January 2003 to January 2008 (5 years 1 month)
B.A., Political Science/Religion @ Thorneloe University From 1987 to 1990 High School, N/A @ Smiths Falls District Collegiate Institute From 1982 to 1986 Andrew Foster is skilled in: Assortment, Stores, Retail Management, Replenishment, Merchandising, Strategic Planning, Leadership Development, P&L Management, Asian Procurement, European Procurement, Product Development, Market Analysis, Product Marketing, Retail, Procurement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension