Vice President, Construction @ Pacific Eagle Holdings Corporation
Director, Entertainment @ NBC Internet (NBCi)
Bachelor of Arts, Music - Sound Recording and Reinforcement @
Brigham Young University
Seasoned commercial real estate executive with thirteen years of experience managing Class-A high-rise and suburban office buildings. Significant expertise in the areas of Asset Management, Property Management, and Construction Management. Strategic and creative thinker with strong technical and business skills. Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively across corporate functions and at all company levels. Demonstrated success
Seasoned commercial real estate executive with thirteen years of experience managing Class-A high-rise and suburban office buildings. Significant expertise in the areas of Asset Management, Property Management, and Construction Management. Strategic and creative thinker with strong technical and business skills. Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively across corporate functions and at all company levels. Demonstrated success in managing projects from inception through development and implementation.
Vice President, Asset Management @ Asset and Property Management
• Directly managed and executed asset strategies and operating plans for five Class-A office buildings totaling 1.1 million square feet and valued at $538 million, including the annual preparation, completion, and approval of each property’s budget and capital plan.
• Expertise in conducting acquisition due diligence including financial analysis, lease review and abstracting, and evaluating property condition and environmental reports.
• Actively involved in managing operating expenses, resulting in expense growth of only 3.5% over five years versus US inflation rate of 8.2% over the same time period.
• Maintained best-in-class level of quality, functionality, and tenant readiness by having daily interactions with Property Managers.
• Proficient in the use of ARGUS to provide financial modeling for property analysis and valuation.
• Reviewed and certified the accuracy of monthly variance reports, aging reports, receivables, financials, leasing activity reports, rent rolls, rollover schedules, and stacking plans.
• Proactively implemented a corporate culture of performance, excellence, responsiveness, accountability, integrity, and communication with direct reports and support staff.
• Specified and implemented all company technology, including server and PC installation and maintenance, remote user access, cloud storage, digital phone system, video conferencing system.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MS Project, ARGUS, web technologies. From September 2001 to August 2014 (13 years) Vice President, Construction @ Construction Management
• Successfully managed all aspects of tenant improvement and capital projects totaling over $40 million with a proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
• Directed the planning and successful completion of capital projects including building management system installations, cooling tower and heat exchanger replacements, security system installations, fire life safety system installation and upgrades, condenser riser installation, window rig replacement, and elevator modernization.
• Expert knowledge of construction process including budgetary pricing, architectural drawing review, permitting, competitive bidding, construction contracts, project meetings, vendor coordination, quality assurance, change orders, punch walks, review and approval of invoices, lien releases, compliance with leases and contracts.
• Thorough understanding of building codes and regulations, including the California Energy Commission’s recent changes to the Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards requirements. From September 2001 to August 2014 (13 years) Director, Entertainment @ Evaluated and directed all entertainment-related content, business, and technology opportunities for top ten Internet portal. Developed cross-promotional opportunities for NBC programs such as Access Hollywood, and Saturday Night Live. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Senior Producer/Product Manager, Entertainment @ Responsible for the vision, positioning, implementation, and profitability of AltaVista's Entertainment Center including Movies, Music, Television, Celebrities, and Radio. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Senior Product Manager @ Defined, developed, and implemented a new service for the transport and storage of video and audio files; included hardware, software, and wide area networking. From 1998 to 1999 (1 year) Industry Marketing Manager, Advanced Entertainment Systems @ Collaborated closely with software partners and major customers in Film & Video, Broadcast, and Interactive Game markets to develop product requirement specifications. From 1995 to 1998 (3 years) Senior Audio Engineer @ Engineered thousands of productions including concerts, live-stage shows, and television specials; lead audio engineer for opening of Disneyland Paris theme park; project manager for audio design and installation of four major live-show facilities. From 1987 to 1993 (6 years)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing, Management and Strategy, Organization Behavior @ Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management From 1993 to 1995 Bachelor of Arts, Music - Sound Recording and Reinforcement @ Brigham Young University Andre Herring is skilled in: Asset Management, Valuation, Due Diligence, Financial Modeling, Real Estate, Management, Financial Analysis, Construction Management, Investments, Budgets, Strategy, Portfolio Management, Property Management, Microsoft Excel, Asset Managment
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension