High School Diploma @
Colorado Springs Christian High School
I have been involved in the online marketing industry since 2008, when I became an affiliate marketer promoting many different companies through a variety of online advertising mediums (SEM/PPC, SEO, Social Media, etc.). Since then, I have continued to learn and immerse myself into the rapidly changing market of the online marketing world. This fast
I have been involved in the online marketing industry since 2008, when I became an affiliate marketer promoting many different companies through a variety of online advertising mediums (SEM/PPC, SEO, Social Media, etc.). Since then, I have continued to learn and immerse myself into the rapidly changing market of the online marketing world. This fast paced industry keeps me on my toes, but is one of the things I love about working in this field.
I am well versed in online marketing and management of a company's online presence, and I have had the opportunity to share some of my knowledge as a consultant with different online companies. I am experienced in search engine marketing using many channels (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and more), social media marketing, and coding (HTML, PHP, and MySQL).
I would like to continue working in the online industry as I believe it is a rapidly changing and challenging industry that has much more room to grow.
Junior Programmer @ • Analyze, design, develop, document and test application coding and MySQL tables based on and related to user or system design specifications.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all IT requests relating to merchant accounts. Sole point of contact for setting up and testing tracking/conversion code on every merchant’s ecommerce platform or tracking service.
• Accomplish operational tasks identified by customer relations departments or customers and responsible for creating online tools for all departments using MySQL and PHP.
• Assist in modification of website design and content on both the public and operational application sides. Assist in the development of creative and methods for affiliates to promote merchants. From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Affiliate Marketer / Publisher @ Owner and manager of many profitable affiliate marketing websites.
• Responsible for driving traffic to merchants’ websites through SEM/PPC channels, SEO, and Social Media.
• Responsible for website design and development, cost analysis, and tracking clicks and conversions to maximize profit and ROI for all affiliate campaigns that are promoted. From January 2008 to Present (8 years) Greater Denver AreaMerchant Relations Representative @ • Served as a point of contact for self-managed merchants. Had ultimate responsibility for day-to-day management of client programs and growth of their campaigns.
• Worked closely with the client to set up the program in LinkConnector’s system and answer a variety of technical questions. Ensured that all client requirements and business goals were well defined and achieved.
• Managed all PPC/SEM marketing for merchants that requested the service. From July 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 5 months) Intern @ • Worked directly under the Co-President producing report documents for Merchant and Affiliate teams using MySQL queries and Excel.
• Automated the creation process of marketing documents/handouts using Excel, HTML, and PHP. From June 2012 to December 2012 (7 months) Colorado Springs, Colorado AreaOnline Contractor/Consultant @ • Consulted and worked with the president and sales manager. Responsible for website maintenance, content updates, rebuilding site and forms to optimize a customer's overall experience, and increased online presence with SEO and SEM. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Intern @ • Worked directly under senior website programmer enhancing my capabilities with HTML, MySQL, and PHP. Assisted with optimizing website content and increased company online presence through content building, SEO, and SEM. From June 2010 to December 2010 (7 months)
General Business and Finance, Business, GPA: 3.85 @ University of Denver - Daniels College of Business From 2009 to 2013 High School Diploma, GPA: 4.19 @ Colorado Springs Christian High School From 2005 to 2009 Aaron Gelais is skilled in: Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Positioning, Online Marketing, Google Adwords, MSN AdCenter, HTML, SEM, SEO, PHP, MySQL, Microsoft Excel, PPC, Online Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Social Media Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension