About Air Creebec

Website
Website
Employees
Employees
51-200 employees View all
Industry
Industry
airlines/aviation
Location
Location
101, Fecteau street,Val-d'Or,Québec,CA
Description
Information
Air Creebec est une compagnie aérienne régionale basée à Waskaganish, au Québec. Elle exploite des vols réguliers, des vols nolisés et des services de fret vers plusieurs destinations au Québec et en Ontario. Les principales bases d’opérations sont situées aux aéroports de Val-d'Or, de Montréal et de Timmins, en plus des centres d’opérations à Waskaganish, Chisasibi et Moosonee.Fondée en juin 1982, notre compagnie aérienne a fait son premier vol quelques semaines plus tard, soit le 5 juillet. À l’époque, la compagnie appartenait à 51% aux Cris et Austin Airways détenait les 49% restants. C’est en achetant les actifs restants en 1988 que les Cris sont devenus exclusivement propriétaire de l’entreprise. Lors de cette transaction, ils ont conclu le plus important accord commercial entrepris par un groupe autochtone du Canada.Aujourd’hui, Air Creebec emploie plus de 400 personnes, dont environ un tiers proviennent des Premières Nations. Nous exploitons 21 appareils inscrits au registre de Transports Canada. Notre flotte comprend des appareils de type Dash 8-300, Dash 8-100, King Air 100 et des aéronefs cargo HS748.« Nous visons plus haut » ----------------------Air Creebec is a regional airline based in Waskaganish, Quebec. It operates regularly scheduled flights, charter and freight services to several destinations in Quebec and Ontario. The main bases are located at the Val-d'Or, Montreal and Timmins airports, with hubs in Waskaganish, Chisasibi, and Moosonee.Established in June 1982, the airline first took flight a few weeks later, on July 5. At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%. In 1988, the Cree purchased the remaining airline assets in the largest commercial deal undertaken by any aboriginal group in Canada to that date – bringing Air Creebec completely under Cree ownership. Air Creebec now employs over 400 people, about one-third of whom are First Nations. Air Creebec operates 21 aircraft registered with Transport Canada. Our fleet includes Dash 8-300, Dash 8-100, King Air 100 and HS748 cargo aircraft. We are flexible and ready to acquire additional aircraft to better serve our clientele. “We Aim Higher”

Air Creebec Alternatives

Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
Airlines/Aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
Airlines/Aviation
Industry
Airlines/Aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
airlines/aviation
Industry
Airlines/Aviation

Frequently Asked Questions about Air Creebec

What is Air Creebec email format?

The widely used Air Creebec email format is {last}{f} (e.g. [email protected]) with 75% adoption across the company.


What is Air Creebec customer service number?

To contact Air Creebec customer service number in your country click here to find.


Supercharge your
Prospecting &
Outreach with
ContactOut
Supercharge your Prospecting &
Outreach with ContactOut

Search Portal

Find countless prospects outside of LinkedIn fast

Accelerate prospecting with instant access to 300M professionals from 30M companies with the right contact details.

Discover the source of our data

Learn more