Sr. Enterprise Business Consultant @ Tenzing Managed IT Services
Adjunct Digital Marketing Professor @ The University of Texas at San Antonio
Sr. Enterprise Business Development Consultant @ PEER 1 Hosting / Cogeco
Boot Camp, Medical Devices & Technology @
UTSA Center for Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship (CITE)
Armed with a keen understanding of successful strategies from start-up tech companies to Fortune 500 corporations. Sales professional with over 15 years of goal attainment through consistent account acquisition. Most recently, enterprise hardware networking and IT services consultant on multiple platforms for fully managed hosting solutions that require varying levels of compliance, performance, availability, scalability and security.
Armed with a keen understanding of successful strategies from start-up tech companies to Fortune 500 corporations. Sales professional with over 15 years of goal attainment through consistent account acquisition. Most recently, enterprise hardware networking and IT services consultant on multiple platforms for fully managed hosting solutions that require varying levels of compliance, performance, availability, scalability and security. Explain, sell and support solutions in VMWare public and private cloud, eCommerce and Level1-4 PCI solutions, and complex highly-available networked clusters in both Linux and Windows environments. Formulate plans and project manage all installations with Solutions Engineers, Product Engineers, Data Center Managers Deployment and Procurement teams.
Considered the top channel partner sales rep in my division with up 40% of account acquisition through channel partners and over achieving channel goals. Some of my achievements can be attributed to an unprecedented ability to translate complicated technical terms to general business audiences thus reducing and eliminating costly blunders.
Sr. Enterprise Business Consultant @ North American leader in eCommerce hosting and managed IT solutions. Tenzing is also a security and privacy consultant company that ensures client's solutions are the the most efficient and secure.
*Company Star of the Month March 2015 (First Sales Person to receive award)
*Delivering complex Managed Hosting Services that are secure, scalable, and reliable for enterprise eCommerce and SaaS clients
* Project Manager - manage and motivate teams of Strategic Account Coordinators for Master Service Level agreements and contract compliance to deploy fully managed dedicated, private and public cloud hosting and hybrid hosting solutions
* Ensure clients are on the best solution using VMware private and public cloud, custom applications, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle | ATG, Heiler, Intershop and Magento (eBay) platforms in a PCI compliant environment From March 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Toronto, Canada AreaAdjunct Digital Marketing Professor @ Currently teach Digital Marketing with a focus on Social Media in one of the top-tier school systems in the country.
* Formulating a Digital Strategy
* Creating Original Content
* SEO / SEM
* Monitoring and Analytics
* Using various Social Media platforms to build communities
* Generating Leads and using CRM systems From January 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Main CampusSr. Enterprise Business Development Consultant @ Global hosting company with 16 owned datacenters. Constructed custom solutions with networking systems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, eCommerce, PCI compliance, virtualization technologies, public/private cloud, file servers, backup and disaster recovery solutions, email, load-balancing, data replication, VPN and DNS, Intrusion Detection, Log Mangers, Threat Detection, and Vulnerability Scanning.
• Manage and motivate teams of Strategic Account Coordinators for Master Service Level agreements and contract compliance to deploy fully managed dedicated, private and public cloud hosting and hybrid hosting solutions
• Generated an additional $2.3 mil in annual revenue through organic growth, new business development, channel acquisitions increasing my account base over 33% - client portfolio base of $7 million
• #1 in department for building strategic channel partner alliances and expanding into new vertical markets - hitting channel partner bonus more than any other rep in the company
• Achieved a top sales award of "President's Club" 2012 for 126% to goal, & equivalent in 2013 (time off that year) at 132% to goal based on months worked. On track to 143% in 2014. From July 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 9 months) San Antonio, Texas AreaInteractive Marketing Communications Manager (MBA Intern) @ Regional marketing for a Property Management Corp. Built websites, manage web 2.0, SEM and SEO, develop all content for print marketing and online advertising. Managed Lead Tracking system and 3rd Party software vendors. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Market Research and Teaching Assistant Professor @ Identify emerging advertising trends and develop content for a Multi-Cultural Marketing text book (Tharp, 2012)
Perform ongoing global market research and demographic profiling to teach 50-300+ per class per semester.
Co-Lead, document and blog a Global Marketing Business School Immersion Program to Santiago, Chile Summer 2011 From August 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 1 month) Account Executive Recruiter @ Located in the heart of Times Square a full service recruiting agency. Inside and Outside Sales, Marketing, Advertising, IT Solutions, CPA's, Finance, Accounting, Engineers, Health-care, Wholesale and Fashion industries. Predominately in the NYC metro area. From October 2006 to February 2008 (1 year 5 months) Sales Operations Manager / Regional Trainer @ Recruited to the company and then relocated from CO to NYC, to facilitate world flagship Façonnable boutique opening in Rockefeller Center
* Media and Event Management
* United Way Fundraising Committee
* Regional Sales Trainer From September 2002 to October 2006 (4 years 2 months) Promotional Marketing Coordinator @ Manage, develop and implement marketing programs, new product launches, retail service strategy
Stimulated market penetration with on-premise sales & PR events From May 2001 to February 2003 (1 year 10 months) Global Marketing Communications Internship @ Public Relations and Marketing internship with a global travel management company From January 2001 to June 2001 (6 months)
MBA, Marketing, Project Management @ The University of Texas at San Antonio From 2009 to 2011 Boot Camp, Medical Devices & Technology @ UTSA Center for Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship (CITE) From 2011 to 2011 PR, Marketing @ Metropolitan State University of Denver From 1997 to 2001 Wendy Boaglio Gratereaux is skilled in: Account Management, New Business Development, Business Analysis, Product Marketing, Sales Management, International Sales, Computer Hardware, Computer Network..., Social Media Marketing, MBA, Hosting Services, Project Management, Solution Selling, SEM, Sales, Management, Cloud Computing, Data Center, Marketing, Team Leadership, Start-ups, Product Management, Advertising, E-commerce, Customer Service, Business Development, SaaS, Strategic Planning, Selling, Negotiation, Online Marketing, SEO, Online Advertising, Product Development, Sales Operations, Salesforce.com
Looking for a different
Wendy Boaglio Gratereaux?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension