Higher Secondary School Certificate, Science @
Adamjee Cantonment College
I have extensive experience of creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems and would like to join a team of passionate developers. I have a keen interest in technology, mobile & web applications and user experience. I take my own personal development seriously, and continually evaluating and upgrading my skills to stay at the cutting edge
I have extensive experience of creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems and would like to join a team of passionate developers. I have a keen interest in technology, mobile & web applications and user experience. I take my own personal development seriously, and continually evaluating and upgrading my skills to stay at the cutting edge of web development. I have a proven track record of problem solving skills through successfully completing projects for Educational Institutions, IT consultancies, software houses, and web design agencies. Currently I am looking for a suitable position with an organisation that values talent and hard work by giving ample opportunities to utilize my knowledge and prove my skills.
Software Engineer @ Requirements & Solution Design:
- Works with the Users, Business Systems Analysts and Business Systems Specialists
to identify Business Requirements and identify the Solution Functional Design.
- Agrees a Technical Solution to meet the Business Requirements and the Solution
- Works closely with Users and Analysts to fully understand the detailed system
- Develops code to meet the agreed requirements and solution design while working
closely with Users and Analysts to quickly resolve requirement or design issues
- Assists with the System Testing / User Acceptance Testing / Performance Testing of
- Ensures code is stored and managed in a Software Configuration Management Tool
- Generate Patches to allow Software Components to be released
- Provides technical handover to support functions prior to deployment
- Develops solutions within Technical Project Services development standards
- Follows College Release, Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Provides 3rd line support on College Systems
- Works closely with Support teams to ensure rapid resolution of issues
- Provide technical support and advice to all members of ICT and the college
- Provides input to the project planning processes, provides estimates to Project
Managers, participates in team meetings and provides regular progress updates. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) London, United KingdomWeb Developer @ I have worked in the School as a Full time Web Application Developer. Responsible for creating and maintaining a range of projects, designing appealing web applications and interacting with graphic designers, other back-end developers and project manager on a daily basis.
• Developing high scalable, cross browser compatible applications using frameworks such as Codeigniter (mainly), Zend, Web technologies and various APIs.
• Providing Second/third line support via email, telephone and footprints to the end users.
• Dealing with PM and stakeholders regularly to meet the project requirements.
• Project analysis, requirement gathering, creating early prototype and developing the final product using Agile Methodologies throughout the entire project life cycle.
• Writing cross browser compatible, responsive code using latest technologies.
• Developing and maintaining an Online Application System.
• An intuitive Content Management System.
• Providing technical support to end users.
• Setup servers in Linux environment, mini WordPress site, domain management.
• Devising SEO strategies based around company’s budget and specific keywords.
• Set the project specification.
• Set the short and long term goals.
• Preparing the documents for potential investors (non-technical).
• Tracking progress on application development by other team members etc.
Key Skills: PHP 5.3+, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, WordPress, Project Management, CRM, Agile, CMS, Web Services, Customer Service, SEO, Google analytics and PPC
Company Website: http://study-vision.com
Application: http://apply.study-vision.com From January 2014 to March 2015 (1 year 3 months) London, United KingdomWeb Application Developer @ Includes,
- Set the project specification
- Recruiting the freelancer and assigning role to them for part development of the project
- Preparing the documents for possible investors (non-technical)
- Set the short and long term goals
- Keeping up to date with our business competitors
- Tracking progress on application development by other team members etc.
I'm the co-founder and CTO of this start-up company where my main role is to support IT infrastructure and lead the development team for an mobile applications. From December 2012 to September 2014 (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomIT Manager @ I worked there as a Web developer/ IT Manager to work on their UK University Fair Website, in-house IT support and contribute on on-going development of their main website including improving SEO, PPC campaign, added functionality such as Newsletter subscription (dot mailer) and Live Chat support. Other responsibilities includes
- Meeting the manager to report day to day activities on the website performance (Google PPC and Organic)
- Consider cost effective solutions
- Handling/solving internal IT related queries etc.
Projects: www.ukunifair.co.uk: This is an event website which has been organized by the company twice in a year. I had opportunity to make-over the entire website for recent Event as well as any future events. From October 2011 to November 2011 (2 months) Web Developer @ I am mainly working there as a Freelancer web developer to meet the clients' demands as well as with some individual projects.
www.lala-land.net (Most Recent): I Worked alone on this e-commerce shopping application to Design and Build Front-end design, Shopping cart, payment gateway integration and also back-end functionality including CMS; using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, and HTML.
www.flexibleloveuk.co.uk (3rd Project): Currently on www.william-lynch.co.uk/flexiblelove (Front-end, back-end functionality including CMS using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, HTML)
www.the-swing.net (2nd Project): Front-end, back-end functionality including CMS using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, HTML
www.fergusmcdonald.com (1st Project): Front-end, back-end functionality including CMS using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, HTML From July 2010 to February 2011 (8 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension