Sr business intelligence analyst @ RJM BI consulting
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Consultant @ Rust Consulting
Business Intelligence Analyst Consultant @ Target
Robert Morris University
Accomplished analyst offering 17 years of experience including diverse experience in manufacturing, finance, banking, money transfer, and retail industries. A Masters degree in Business Intelligence, a B.S. in Finance, management skills, and experience as a DBA offer a rare blend of business and technical skills that are leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimize use
Accomplished analyst offering 17 years of experience including diverse experience in manufacturing, finance, banking, money transfer, and retail industries. A Masters degree in Business Intelligence, a B.S. in Finance, management skills, and experience as a DBA offer a rare blend of business and technical skills that are leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimize use of available information.
Experienced in manipulating various data sources to support Senior Management decisions. Has continuously demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
Sr business intelligence analyst @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Consultant @ From August 2013 to September 2013 (2 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaBusiness Intelligence Analyst Consultant @ • Performed duties of a typical business analyst; requirements gathering, meeting with subject matter experts, organized, facilitated and documented meeting with Target’s oversees partners
• Serve as a reporting expert for BI space
• Organized and facilitated data mapping session between old system, new system, operational data store, and data warehouse
• Research ETL jobs supplying operational data store and data warehouse
• Wrote SQL statements, views to accomplished desired objectives From January 2013 to August 2013 (8 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaBusibess Analyst - Consultant @ I was a BA and reporting consultant for several large projects inside MoneyGram. The final project was the design, creation, implementation, and maintenn of a worldwide Customer Service Call Center BI / DW and reporting environment. From August 2012 to January 2013 (6 months) Previous owner @ PetFoodEtc.com was a startup dog food and supplies website. We specialized in higher end and ( specialty ) dog food. Our products are made of top quality ingredients and some of them you will never find in the big box department stores. We are proud to be offering this quality and diverse assortment of pet products. Come visit! We are always adding and improving our website and product list. From January 2009 to December 2012 (4 years) Consultant @ I accepted a month long contract to setup a new SQL Azure database, reporting server and 7 accompanying reports. From May 2012 to June 2012 (2 months) Consultant @ • Using BIDS and SSRS in 2 new document tracking systems to mimic current reports created in Crystal Reports of the current legacy system.
• Authoring of custom stored procedures, functions and reporting code used to generate reports from a new OLTP system that tracks the location of all loan, mortgage, and debt paper held by Wells Fargo for each specific business unit. From May 2011 to December 2011 (8 months) Wells Fargo ( Document Control )Graduate @ I am a graduate of Microsoft BI Masters track. The masters program is an intense collection of studies including T-SQL, MDX, SSMS, BIDS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Dashboards, and Sharepoint. From August 2010 to October 2010 (3 months) Data Conversion Analyst @ • Sql Server
o Converted legacy data from local, state and out of state ( both public and private elementary, grade school, and high school ) school districts and massaged data to reflect the proper information into centrally located SQL Server databases
o Created databases for the conversions.
o Developed and maintained new and existing scripts to suit each districts unique needs
o Maintained a working relationship with school district contacts
o Liason between district and our company
o Assisted in the ongoing improvements for overall system performances. From October 2007 to January 2009 (1 year 4 months) Database Administrator @ • Oracle
o Responsible for all DBA duties ( creation, implementation, and maintenance ) for Oracle Enterprise applications and underlying databases. Comprising over 50 gigabytes of data
o Creation, implementation, and maintenance of a fully functional daily updating data warehouse. Comprised of over 85 gigabytes of data and over 200 SQL and Unix scripts..
o PL/SQL programming for Oracle warehousing application
o Oracle module owner for the Order Entry and Manufacturing modules for 2 successful upgrades.
o Crafted oracle reports in SQL Reports and Impromptu data reporting software.
o Team leader responsible for Oracle Data Warehouse creation, implementation, customization, and maintenance ( 10 member team )
o SAP R/3 ERP System Administration ( Basis )
o Team lead in DSI data conversion on SD (Sales & Distribution) and FI (Financial) Modules including Customer Master, Material Master, and Account Payable, etc.
o Responsible to create and customized reports for senior management using ABAP and Crystal Reports
o Develop solutions via SAP MM configurations to fulfill new business requirements including order entry, materials management, and shipping,.
o Participate in DCL ( Draeger Canada Limited ) SAP R/3 implementation with user support during go-live period
o Set up and administer SAP R/3 user authorizations
o Team leader responsible for conversion of data from Oracle to SAP. Modules consisting mostly with but not limited to Materials Management, Manufacturing, Sales, and Accounting ( team size 6 members )
o Team leader for Oracle applications upgrade from 10.7 to 11i.
o Create, Customize, Implement, and Maintain an online Customer Relationship Management package. This was used by management, customer service, inside and outside sales forces as a customer relationship management tool. ( Goldmine in cooperation with SQL Server totaling about 7 –8 gigabytes ) From June 2000 to March 2003 (2 years 10 months) Oracle Application Specialist/ Access Developer @ • Oracle
o Team lead in the implementation of one of the largest Oracle Application upgrades ever attempted. Completed on time and fully functional on time. Oracle Applications 9.42 to Oracle Applications 10.7 ( 4 application versions, 3 database versions and 2 Unix platform versions. We were up ahead of schedule and shipping from that afternoon on. )
o Functional analyst for Oracle Applications 9.42 for modules Order Entry, AP, AR, General Ledger, Systems Administration, Bill Of Materials, Manufacturing
o Functional analyst for Oracle Applications 10.7 for modules Order Entry, AP, AR, General Ledger, Systems Administration, Bill Of Materials, Manufacturing
o Responsible for Customization and Maintenance of existing data warehouse
o Responsible for Creation of reports for senior management detailing P&L positions using oracle reports and the Impromptu reporting tool
• Microsoft Access
o Responsible to Develop and Maintain over 150 active and online Access database applications
o Responsible for the Creation and Execution of an upgrade of Access applications to SQL Server platform From March 1998 to June 2000 (2 years 4 months) Unit Manager/ System Development @ • Oracle
o Designed, developed and implemented a new Oracle 7.3 database project which encompassed Pittsburgh, Boston, Montreal, and London locations utilizing Visual Basic 4.0 and the intranet capabilities of Visual Interdev.
o Created, implemented, and maintained the security for over 10,000 objects in Access and Oracle
• Microsoft Access
o Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of 11 separate online Access database projects. ( Comprising of but not limited to the following )
• Balancing of domestic and international suspense accounts with full exception tracking.
• Calculation of interest earned or lost per transaction and by account on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
• The creation of the previous 2 databases was instrumental in the recovery of over $1,500,000 in a 2-month period and has continued to generate a substantial income of about $100,000 per month for the department.
• Tracking of failed buy and sale transactions on the domestic and international markets, with full currency forecasting.
• The online tracking of authorization and confirmation letters sent to external security brokers.
• Project Management
o 3 separate reengineering teams within Mellon Trust. (Platform development, Workstation creation and development, and the creation of Reconcilement system to encompass all of Mellon Trust) From December 1996 to March 1998 (1 year 4 months) Computer Development and Operations, Global Funding @ • Microsoft Access
o Creating two separate on-line relational databases
o Initiated an Internal Resolution Team to handle special customer problems. Involving the stock piling of customer information into one of the previously mentioned relational databases and seeing the problem to resolution.
o Initiate conversion processes by creating a conversion folder, spreadsheets, and updates databases.
o Organize and schedule the upcoming cash and dividend buys for over three hundred and twenty different dividend reinvestment plans.
o Initiated ESOP stock trades ranging from $100,000 to $8.5 million.
o Responsible for balancing all buy packages and send to the backend for processing.
o Responsible for daily funding of all buys and sales of global shares accounts and the processing of refund checks to shareholders. From July 1995 to November 1996 (1 year 5 months)
Master's degree, Business Intelligence, A @ SetFocus From 2010 to 2010 bs, FINIANCE @ Robert Morris University From 1988 to 1993 General, General Studies @ Chartiers Valley High School From 1984 to 1988 Reno Massimino is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, ERP, Oracle, ETL, Visio, Access, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Database Administration, SQL, Business Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension