Graduate Student Associate/ Project Manager @ Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
Finance Operations Intern @ Healthworks Community Fitness
B.A., Journalism, International Relations, Spanish @
Creating innovative business solutions using technology to solve healthcare problems is my passion. I am inquisitive and question everything before coming to any conclusion. This is my frame of mind in business development where challenging the current business practice allows for me to be creative in developing new ways of doing business better and increasing access to
Creating innovative business solutions using technology to solve healthcare problems is my passion. I am inquisitive and question everything before coming to any conclusion. This is my frame of mind in business development where challenging the current business practice allows for me to be creative in developing new ways of doing business better and increasing access to healthcare.
Founder @ FitFUNd transforms any space into a wellness space through fun fitness events at corporate and community organizations by using the space they already have to move, not just sit!
Onsite classes we offer: Lunch Time Yoga, Zumba, Group Walks, Stretch at Your Desk and more based on request.
As a social enterprise our profit funds free fitness events in urban communities of high need of access to wellness opportunities! You can "Get Fit and Give Back" with us as your wellness vendor. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Graduate Student Associate/ Project Manager @ • Collaborate with private capital, government, and non-profit sectors to increase economic development through technological innovation in New Jersey.
• Analyzed sustainable solutions to solve social problems using a business model for 34 New Jersey Social Innovation Institute Fellows during group consultation sessions.
• Program secured $100,000+ from corporate sponsor PSE&G to fund social enterprise business plan competition and $10,000+ in grants from other donors.
• Graphically designed promotional booklet, event poster, directed commercial and launched online marketing campaigns for the New Jersey Social Entrepreneurship Summits that resulted in $10,000+ in revenue.
• Headed all on site event operations. Led a team of 15 volunteers, coordinating with 30 guest speakers and managing onsite registration of 250 attendees. From January 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 9 months) Finance Operations Intern @ • Design of a database system to improve operational efficiency with a paperless health records system based on research from market analysis, client surveys and employees interviews.
• Developed new marketing price point plan that would increase revenue after reviewing monthly and quarterly financial statements and tracking client enrollment.
• Created $30,000 budget for the grants received to best serve implementation of children obesity prevention program.
• Created cohesive power point finance presentations as a liaison between the for-profit parent company and their not-for-profit subsidiary to foster clear communication between both departments about projections and marketing strategy. From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Greater Boston AreaMarketing and Community Outreach Intern @ • Designed, led and implemented first ever marketing campaign which resulted in an increased enrollment based on promotional program awareness in community.
• Created promotional material and used social media to reach local clients when budgets significantly limited marketing funding.
• Cut cost and increased client retention by making admin and client resources available online based on findings from qualitative research interviews and focus groups. From June 2011 to August 2011 (3 months) Journalist Intern @ From 2006 to 2007 (1 year)
MBA, Social Entrepreneurship & Healthcare Management @ Rutgers Business School From 2011 to 2013 B.A., Journalism, International Relations, Spanish @ Syracuse University From 2006 to 2010 Racquel Clarke is skilled in: Spanish, Community Outreach, Business Development, Social Entrepreneurship, Data Analysis, Management Consulting, Non-profit Fund Development, Health Insurance, Electronic Data Management, Healthcare Information Technology, New Business Development, Healthcare Management, Social Innovation, Non-profit Leadership, Public Health