Freelance Frontend Web Developer @ Ongoing Freelance Web Development Work
Front-end Web Developer @ Coherent Interactive, Inc.
For a detailed list of current and past freelance web projects visit online web portfolio. http://mattpeternell.com From January 2010 to December 2014 (5 years) Front-end Web Developer @ Specialize in developing and designing responsive websites across multiple devices and desktops from concept to production. From January 2014 to November 2014 (11 months) Web Developer III / Software Apps Engineer I @ Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise, architect and develop web applications to meet the needs of a variety of OEM customizations for core product websites platform.
- Work with design team to gather all the necessary components for projects.
- Use good knowledge of current web technology and best practices to translate UI designs and workflows into working interactive applications and experiences.
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot websites, programs and scripts for various functions, as well as modify existing code by adding new features.
- Verify code across multiple browsers and operating systems.
Ensure analytics, SEO, tracking and metrics are enabled on web properties and apps.
- Work with the senior team members to create technology solutions that leverage existing internal systems and infrastructure.
- Work with cross-functional technology teams to collaborate on system utilization and maintenance. From November 2011 to October 2013 (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaMarketing Project Coordinator / Web Developer @ Web Developer - Responsible for the content, concept, layout design, programming, visual appearance and usability of six individual websites, one company intranet and a desktop app for Hartung Glass Industries.
Knowledgeable in using the following programming languages:
• Server-side: PHP 4/5, MySQL, and XML.
• Third Party API’s: Google maps
Marketing Project Coordinator - Develop, coordinate, and implement promotional activities, public relations activities, and direct mail programs aimed at maximizing product sales and services. Support sales managers, sales representatives and dealers with marketing materials. From March 2005 to November 2011 (6 years 9 months) K2 Bike Marketing Coordinator/Team Manager @ Act as the primary communicator between the brand management group and brand services group.
Support Brand Director, sale group, and brand services group with development production of sales
collateral, materials, including but not limited to price lists, order forms, program books, etc. Support
media publications with product and information requests, promotional event management. Trade
show booth planning and communications with Brand Services Group. Arrange bike team
sponsorship. Track monthly inventory levels and sales units for BPSA. Negotiate contracts for film
and photo rights in behalf of K2 and in association with K2 legal council. Work with photographers in
photo shoots for promotional advertising and annual bike product catalog production. Manage press
relations with major outdoor magazines and PR firms. Provide subsidiaries and international
distributors’ access to electronic files of catalog photos, lifestyle photos logos, and graphics.
Coordinate promotional needs with Customer Service Group. Designed concept, layout and provided
information for the 2004-2007 K2 bike website (www.k2bike.com). From 2002 to 2005 (3 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension