Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Computer Graphics and New Media @
Johnson & Wales University
Senior User Experience Designer @ • Partner with the UX Director and other key stakeholders to deliver applications and online experiences as needed while supporting the overall online strategy.
• Facilitate multiple projects from the UI/UX perspective and help project owners to define and execute on user requirements.
• Design and execute user testing appropriate to each project in accordance with the best practices of the User Experience department
• Help evangelize the practices and processes of the User Experience department via project interactions with stakeholders and UX training of internal customers outside of the User Experience department
• Work closely with the Director and other members of the UX design team in an open, supportive, and collaborative environment
• Lead the creation of exceptional user experiences by defining the approach and high level solution for new and/or changes to existing customer experiences
• Create appropriate deliverables including wireframes, user scenarios, journey maps, prototypes, etc.
• Participate in usability tests and synthesize research findings to support product outcomes
• Contribute to creative deliverables, including UX libraries and style guides
• Create and foster great working relationships in and out of the creative team.
• Be a voice of our users across the organization.
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) User Interface Specialist @ • Work closely with business owners and other portal services team members to come up with suitable alternatives for building web sites and sub-site. This includes:
- Improve usability.
- Identify brand appropriate, customer centric user experience based design solutions
- Ensure site-wide consistency.
- Help provide a foundation for future enhancements.
• Contribute to the team as a user experience specialist, by providing insight in the areas of graphics design, information architecture, online user behavior, usability testing, and industry standard user experience best practices.
• Provide content wire-frames and visual design recommendations that contribute to an enhanced user experience.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing IA elements, performance metrics, and provide recommendations to the team and the management.
• Suggest content presentation design to the team and business users.
• Work with the portal team and management to determine effective solutions to solve given business problems / issues.
• Works with the portal team, as a contributing member to ensure smooth working and efficient and quick delivery of applications, intranet/internet sites, and projects.
• Suggest user Interface process and methodologies to help ease the design process for the team as well as the business users.
• Ensure existence of sufficient documentation for easy hand-over of projects.
• Ensure compliance with the established standards for the IT Department, shared services group, and the portal services group.
• Collaborate effectively with all members of the Portal team.
• Work with an Oracle Content Management System and support Apex, ADF, and LogiXML From January 2012 to August 2015 (3 years 8 months) Web Developer @ • Understands technical and functional design requirements
• Assists in physical, logical database design and creates prototypes
• Designs, codes, tests technical solutions and identifies system deficiencies
• Other Projects: hannainst.com/usa, hannainst.com/wine, hannachecker.com From July 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 7 months) Graphic Designer @ • Creating and producing collateral needs – online, print, videos, flash and web content
• Management and development of websites – corporate sites, blog, external agencies
• Responsible for designing consumer-oriented mobile apps and provide mobile UI insights
• Other Projects: gypsii.com, blog.gypsii.com, GyPSii iPhone App, Tweetsii iPhone App From June 2009 to May 2010 (1 year) Web Designer @ • Member of IT Team, assisting Senior Application Developers with online marketing
• Responsible for company’s online interface, brand identity and email-marketing campaigns
• Designed, developed and provided SEM for rxeblast.com using Bravenet & Adobe CS3
• Other Projects: allpharmacyjobs.com, rxshowcase.com, rnshowcase.com, rxplatinumpages.com From October 2008 to April 2009 (7 months) Graphic Designer @ • Member of Marketing Team, assisting VP of Marketing with desktop publishing projects.
• Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of specialized marketing material.
• Responsible for assisting sales team with print and web marketing material using Adobe CS3.
• Other Projects: Healthcare Enrollment Kits, Direct Mail Marketing, Email Marketing Campaigns From May 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 6 months)