System Integration and Test Engineer @ Lockheed Martin
Software Engineer @ Lockheed Martin
Software Developer @ Support client Houghton Mifflin Harcourt as a developer for their intervention education software suite. I work on SAM Connect as well as Resource Manager, an internal resource lookup tool. Following business rules, I develop code for new functionality as well as refactor legacy code to meet the changing needs of the business. On a
Software Developer @ Support client Houghton Mifflin Harcourt as a developer for their intervention education software suite. I work on SAM Connect as well as Resource Manager, an internal resource lookup tool. Following business rules, I develop code for new functionality as well as refactor legacy code to meet the changing needs of the business. On a regular basis I work with the following technologies: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Ruby on Rails, JSP, MySQL, Chef, GitHub, Jira, Confluence and Eclipse.
Previously, the engineering group I am in was owned by Scholastic Inc. I supported them for 3 years. From March 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) System Integration and Test Engineer @ As lead Tester for web service mediation software called Tactical Edge Data Solution (TEDS), my responsibilities included:
- Developed Software Test Plans for each CM build of TEDS and using System/Software requirements to create test threads;
- Developed the architecture of the Test Lab and coordinating with the Lab administrators to ensure all necessary hardware/software/patches and updates are in test environment;
- Developed scripts for SOAPUI that are used as a data driver for performance testing;
- Coordinated VPN test events with multinational TEDS partners;
- Presented weekly Test and Integration status updates to customers, managers and project leads;
As tester of mediation software called Multilateral Interoperability Programme (MIP), my responsibilities included:
- Regression tested both system level and end to end, validated Software Change Requests, and developed and executed test threads for new functionality;
- Conducted VPN testing with international MIP partners, included ad hoc testing and following MIP community developed test scripts to validate our MIP solution against the MIP specification;
- Supported Army and Marine customers using MIP at international test event in Germany. From November 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 5 months) Software Engineer @ Supported Integrated Data Environment / Global Transportation Network Convergence (IGC) Expected Results effort. Manipulated test data based on Business Rules derived from requirements and developed reports that were then verified against reports output by the IGC system.
Supported Internal Research and Development (IRAD) project using IBM Mashup Center, Oracle, Java web services, and webMethods to develop a web based tool that utilized web services and a workflow service to allow users to create custom web services or widgets and developed necessary documentation required by Lockheed IRAD process (Engineering Development Plan, Adopt Buy Create Analysis, requirements development, white paper).
Supported Web Services IRAD by building a portal environment using Liferay, integrating an LDAP, developing widgets for the portal, configuring Actional software to manage web-services and collect analytical data about those services.
Volunteered for a Business Development rotation in 2008 requiring me to work with the capture manager on proposal efforts, researching information used in development of those proposals, researching and capturing data on potential government business opportunities and inputting findings in our opportunity tracking system. From September 2007 to October 2010 (3 years 2 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension