Bachelor's degree, Mechanical and electronic engineering @
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Software engineer with more than 15 years of experience in analysis, design and programming. Strong background in C# and Java application design and development. Extensive experience in mobile wireless application development. Experienced in relational databases using SQL. Excellent object-orient design skills, familiar with Rational design tools. Can accomplish objectives and work well without direction. Able to identify
Software engineer with more than 15 years of experience in analysis, design and programming. Strong background in C# and Java application design and development. Extensive experience in mobile wireless application development. Experienced in relational databases using SQL. Excellent object-orient design skills, familiar with Rational design tools. Can accomplish objectives and work well without direction. Able to identify and learn new technical skills. Excellent team player and skilled mentor.
• Mobile Platform: Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7 etc
• Web App Framework: MVC , Yii , Play ,Kendo UI etc
• Database system: SQL Server , MySQL etc.
• Developing Tools: Visual Studio , Eclipse IDE and Intellij IDEA etc.
• Configuration Management Tools: Git,Clearcase, SVN.
• Operation System: Windows, Unix/Linux, Embedded Linux, etc.
• Other: Biztalk, OO analysis and design, UML, Rational Rose,.
Sitefinity Certificated Developer
TOGAF 9 Foundation Certification (Registration Number: 78190)
TOGAF 9 Certified Certification (Registration Number: 81690)
Certified Professional Scrum Master
MCS 70-595: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010
AWS Solutions Architect -- Associate Level AWS-ASA-9557
Founder, Senior Consultant @ Guidebee IT Consulting Service (Perth, Australia) provide following Services :
-------- Small Business--------
Hosted Exchange Email
Magento online store
Search Engine Optimization
-------IT Consulting Services--------
TOGAF9 Enterprise Architecture
Security & Identity
Storage & Content Delivery
Data Analytics From August 2006 to Present (9 years 5 months) Perth, AustraliaSenior Developer @ Software Development (.NET), Microsoft BizTalk Server, Web Services, SQL Server ,Sharepoint etc.
Clients include : iiNet, AHG, Department of Housing, PN bank etc. From November 2012 to October 2015 (3 years) Perth, AustraliaSenior Software Developer /DevOps @ Mail migration project ,Zimbra, Dovecot ,Hosted exchange server, migrated over 1million mail accounts.
Customer migration project
Rumba System From August 2012 to September 2015 (3 years 2 months) Perth, AustraliaLead Android Developer @ • Android NFC payment and POS system
• Arduino programming
• Custom Android OS
• Mifare-chip ticket factory system design and implementation
• Android sqlite and mysql server database sync
• Embedded Linux
• PHP/Java/.Net application development From September 2011 to July 2012 (11 months) Senior Analyst Programmer @ • Senior .Net developer for Bunnings’ Point of Sale system(.Net C# ,SQL Server 2005)
Bunnings Point of Sale is a POS system used at Bunnings Warehouse. It includes sales terminal system (BPOS), Backoffice and Bunning Mobile stocktaking/price audit application (BMobile).
• Made enhancement with new customer requirements
• Development for mobile applications used in store.
• Maintenance for Back office system (.Net Web application)
• BizTalk Application Development etc. From May 2008 to September 2011 (3 years 5 months) Perth, AustraliaSenior Software engineer & Tech Leader @ • Technical leader of Java team. (Java, C++).
• Implemented Java virtual machine (JVM) on Embedded Linux (JTAG with ARM9 chip).
• Implemented JSRs on brew, window CE, embedded Linux and other Motorola proprietary OS.
• Worked on JSR 135 (Multimedia API), JSR 75 (File Connection API), JSR 177 (Security and Trust API), JSR 226 (SVG API) and some OEM API.
• Provided technical consulting for my co-workers and was considered as domain expert in our operation.
• Technical leader/developer for Motorola Mapping Client project. (.Net C# ERSI)
• The Mapping Client project is a mapping solution for use by radio users. It functions as a mapping client for the MotoLocator (Location Server) and enables the display and monitoring of device locations on digital maps. And it was deployed in US, Brazil, Austria etc.
• On-Site support, and got good feedback from our internal customer.
• Excellence performance and once was rewarded as one of the best employees of Motorola software group. From 2003 to 2008 (5 years) Senior Software engineer @ • Developer and technical customer representative for TE-NMS project(C++/Unix)
o Network Management System - Traffic Engineering (TE-NMS) is a network management software for Huawei Giga-bit Switching Router partially outsourced to the India software company.
o Technical management for the project of TE-NMS and travelled to Bangalore for over 8 months.
o Worked as the technical customer representative.
• Designed and implemented some key algorithms (offline constraint shortest part first etc.) for the project. From December 2000 to February 2003 (2 years 3 months) Senior Software engineer @ • Design/Development of the front-processor for public switch network management system.
• Design/Development of the configuration system of public switch network management system.
• The overall design for ZXN10 Integrated Network Management System.
• Setup the above systems in over 20 cities around China. From April 1999 to December 2000 (1 year 9 months) Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Master, Computer Integrated Manufacturing System @ Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics From 1996 to 1999 Bachelor's degree, Mechanical and electronic engineering @ Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics From 1991 to 1995 James Shen is skilled in: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Software Development, Android, .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Java, Scrum, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ClearCase, Software Design, MySQL, Web Services, PHP