An extremely ambitious, self-motivated individual who is loyal and 100% committed to their work. Leads from the front and drives results. Always remains positive, confident and professional at work in a pressured environment. Very approachable which benefits rapport building with colleagues, suppliers and vendors. Takes a positive approach to the goals and vision within an organisation and
An extremely ambitious, self-motivated individual who is loyal and 100% committed to their work. Leads from the front and drives results. Always remains positive, confident and professional at work in a pressured environment. Very approachable which benefits rapport building with colleagues, suppliers and vendors. Takes a positive approach to the goals and vision within an organisation and works well under own initiative, and as a team player. Presents information in a logical manner and adapts to change very easily. Excellent interpersonal, time management, organisational, numerical and communication skills. Always sets stretching objectives for self that are aligned to business goals and takes pride in team results.
Marketing Executive @ From March 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Manchester, United KingdomDell & Apple Buyer @ Responsible for the procurement of Dell and Apple products and services. Reporting to the Category manager, the main aspect of the role was to ensure the service level to Kelway’s customers was maximized through a combination of efficient purchasing at the best possible price via negotiation and development of supplier and manufacturer relationships.
• Manage and develop key supplier and vendor relationships alongside the Commercial and Product Managers to ensure best pricing and terms are offered, with regular meetings, email and telephone correspondence
• Ensure purchase orders are placed correctly and on time to enable timely payment of invoices and confirmed customer delivery dates.
• Meeting Key Performance Indicator targets such as creating an exit route for any aged stock form customer returns in the warehouse and savings made via negotiation to contribute to the overall EBIT number.
• Working closely with sales account managers ensuring all category promotions, important notifications and any issues arising with orders is effectively communicated across the relevant areas of the business.
• Create product user guides to constantly assist buyers and sales in their daily role From May 2013 to March 2014 (11 months) Manchester, United KingdomAssistant Category Manager @ Responsible for delivering category performance to achieve budget by supporting the Category Manager working with manufacturers, suppliers and sales. Achieved rebate & MDF targets and delivered sales, margin and stock budgets by producing weekly and quarterly forecasts in order to identify gaps or opportunities. Also responsible for negotiating category marketing plans with product manufacturers including Adobe Software, HP, Epson, Brother, Canon and more.
• Work with sales managers and product manufacturers to deliver promotional activities and incentives to drive sales.
• Ensure pricing, promotions and item content for the Equanet website are up to date.
• Implement category plans in the delivery of sales, margin and stock budgets
• Managed vendor relationships and built effective supply chain partnerships to maximise margin and provide a range to meet customers’ needs.
• Pro-active in improving business performance by ensuring costs are driven down
• Produce and distribute in-house communication
• Manage various price tracking portals
• Market Awareness – Track competition
• Pricing and Marketing Funding negotiation From January 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 5 months) Bury, LancashireBuyer @ • Achieve key daily performance indicator targets for stock & buying
• Negotiation : Pricing
• Team & Supplier Presentation
• Working closely with Product Managers
• Supplier Funding : Making sure agreed supplier rebates are received correctly & on time.
• Monthly sales and stock report for presentation to the product manager & commercial manager
• Tracking competitor activity & market changes
• Develop key supplier & vendor relationships to ensure best pricing and terms
• Review & set minimum margins
• Fully managed buying areas ensuring time scales were met with deliveries and maintaining the availability of core stock including range review of Core and Extended lines to ensure the correct product profile is offered
• Manage and develop key supplier and vendor relationships to ensure best pricing and terms are offered, with regular meetings, email and telephone correspondence
• Work with Commercial Manager to manage supplier portfolio
• Manage inventory levels and back order
• Unavailable Core Management : Ensuring all out of stock core lines are re-sourced from alternative suppliers able to fulfil our requirements, managing this on a daily basis and escalating where needed to ensure full core product profile is available
• Setting & Managing minimum and maximum stock holding levels to make sure that the right amount of core lines are kept in stock against sales run rate to prevent ageing
• Stocks Levels & Stock Targets
• Managing reports placing orders for extended and customer specific lines to meet agreed delivery time scales
• Vendor Events
• Daily KPI Management & Metrics
• Create a period category performance pack incl Finance KPI’s, Supplier Terms, Preferred supplier and Distribution Matrix, Spend by Supplier YTD and by Period, Stock and Buying KPI’s, Software Category Performance by Period and YoY & Supplier Funding Budget & Forecast which I had to present to the Head of Commercial, Product Manager & Commercial Manager From June 2011 to January 2012 (8 months) United KingdomSupply Chain Support @ • Dealing with queries around purchase orders from sales and suppliers
• Creating standard and customer specific product codes
• Margin review
• Order fulfilment
• Invoice queries – Speaking to customers and suppliers to resolve issues around invoicing
• Vendor Portals – Chasing ETA’s and managing back orders.
• Product re-sourcing
• Coaching and developing new and less experienced team members. From July 2010 to June 2011 (1 year) United KingdomChannel Support Team Expert @ From August 2008 to July 2010 (2 years) United KingdomSanctions Specialist @ From July 2006 to August 2008 (2 years 2 months) United Kingdom
9* GCSE @ Blue Coat C of E School From 1997 to 2002 AS Level Sociology @ Blue Coat 6th FormAS Level English Language & Literature @ Blue Coat 6th FormASVCE Health & Social Care @ Blue Coat 6th Form Hayley Rochelle Doyle is skilled in: Resellers, Channel, Management, Sales Process, Account Management, Forecasting, Software Asset..., Software Licensing, Product Management, Marketing, Managed Services, Channel Partners, Microsoft Licensing, Solution Selling, Negotiation, Pricing, Business Development, CRM, SaaS, Virtualization, Multi-channel Marketing
Looking for a different
Hayley Rochelle Doyle?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension