Licence (Bachelor), Lettres, Langues et Civilisation étrangère @
Line Designer @ As a member of Ubisoft’s Editorial team, I work with game development core teams – my main contacts being creative directors, game directors and producers - to help our games achieve the highest level of quality possible. My missions start with the games conception phase and are continued all the way up until release
Line Designer @ As a member of Ubisoft’s Editorial team, I work with game development core teams – my main contacts being creative directors, game directors and producers - to help our games achieve the highest level of quality possible. My missions start with the games conception phase and are continued all the way up until release and operations.
My mandate includes:
- Providing support and challenging the production teams on everything related to Content, and more specifically in the areas of Game Design, Level Design, Accessibility, Progression and Balancing.
- Identifying potential design issues or missed opportunities.
- Ensuring the proper transmission and application of the Editorial content and quality guidelines.
- Being proactive by offering realistic solutions to apply said guidelines, while keeping production constraints in mind.
- Serving as the contact point between the development teams and other departments for all the discussions related to the games’ content.
- Creating knowledge bridges between the different projects and teams.
- Supervising communication between the core teams and top management.
- Helping development teams prepare the key milestones and making sure that they can be passed successfully.
- Various on-site missions. (ie: workshops)
Announced / released projects:
- Tom Clancy's: The Division (PC, PS4, XboxOne + tablet companion)
- Might & Magic: Duel of Champions (PC, iPad)
- Panzer General Online (Web)
- Anno Online (Web)
- Silent Hunter Online (Web) From April 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) Paris Area, FranceIntern Game Designer @ Level Design on an unreleased Java Action Game.
Tweaking on The Oregon Trail: American Settler (iOS) From August 2011 to December 2011 (5 months) New YorkProducer @ Producer on Conspiracy, a video game project driven by six students in Game Design, Game Art and Management, as part of their final year of training at SUPINFOGAME.
Personal contribution includes:
Producing: Task allocation, Backlog, Follow-up and Planning.
Game design: Brainstorms and production of Design Documents. From August 2010 to June 2011 (11 months) Intern Game Designer @ Produced creative concepts for iPhone, iPad and Facebook games, focused on meeting clients expectations.
Wrote Design documents for foreign Artists and Developers. From June 2010 to September 2010 (4 months) Part-time in store sales associate @ Providing informations on a large product lining: Internet, Mobile phones, TV...
Answering technical issues. From September 2006 to September 2009 (3 years 1 month)
Master, Game Design and Production Management @ Supinfogame From 2009 to 2011 Licence (Bachelor), Lettres, Langues et Civilisation étrangère @ From 2005 to 2009 Florian Mussard is skilled in: Game Design, Level Design, MMO, Game Development, Video Games, Mobile Games, Online Gaming, Monetization, Accessibility, Free to Play, Computer Games
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension