Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science and Government @
Who are we? ADP is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serving more than 610,000 clients of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative,
Who are we? ADP is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serving more than 610,000 clients of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Check out some of our recent industry recognitions:
• Leader in Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing by Everest GroupSM (2015)
• Workforce 100 – No. 1 (2014)
• Top-ranked company in Financial Data Services in FORTUNE® magazine - The World’s Most Admired Companies® (2015)
• Chief Executive® magazine 40 Best Companies for Leaders list (2012-2014)
• Best Places to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender - Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (2010-15)
• Training magazine ranked ADP as a top company in its “Training Top 125” list (2011-15)
• DiversityInc® magazine’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” No. 20 (2012-15)
• Working Mother® magazine’s 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2014)
We are always in the business of recruiting new talent for our business! Whether you are a Project Manager, Business Leader, HR or Payroll Professional, or an individual with broad experience across various industries -- you can find your new role with ADP! We're not offering a job. We're offering you a long career where you can leverage your current talents and grow with us.
Check out our careers site at jobs.adp.com!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner/Recruiter III/Recruiter @ As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner for ADP, I provide consultative full life cycle talent acquisition support for multiple business units across the organization, focusing on Added Value Services.
• Successfully manage full life cycle multi-location recruitment for multiple requisitions focused on mid-level to senior management openings across Tax, Finance, Project Management, Payroll, Benefits, and Client Service functional areas.
• ATS Subject Matter Expert - Provide ongoing systems support and training for the ADP Recruiting Management and Virtual Edge tools, offering both valuable insight and recommendations related to systems functionality and enhancements.
• Successfully partnered with a team of cross-functional TA Business Partners to develop and facilitate live and virtual training to the broad Talent Acquisition team, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers on the ADP Recruiting Management tool to include system overview and functionality.
• Selected for Candidate Profile Issue SWAT Team. Key contributor in this partnership between Talent Acquisition and Staffing Coordination to evaluate issues causing potential delays in candidate background checks at offer stage. Provided training and best practice recommendations to Talent Acquisition leadership. From February 2008 to Present (7 years 11 months) Regional Office Manager/Account Rep @ • Effectively managed the highest performing and revenue generating branches across the organization maintain top performer status in census, productivity, quality and revenues.
• Supervised a team of 7 administrative services associates for 3 branches managing employee workloads, coaching and training.
• Ensured compliance with applicable laws and regulations relative to Medicare and Medicaid services
• Routinely collaborated with the Nursing Manager and Corporate to correct problems and improve service provision.
Account Representative, Home Health & Hospice Services
• Developed and executed marketing strategies to increase census targets and sales across all revenue streams.
• Established and maintained relationships with physicians, hospitals, clinics, and community resources aimed at increasing referrals for agency services.
• Coordinated community health fairs and conducted effective presentations related to agency services, designated health topics, and regulatory changes. From June 2006 to February 2008 (1 year 9 months) Recruiter @ • Managed full life cycle recruiting a high volume of openings across the banking organization ranging from branch operations, IT, and insurance services in the Jackson Metro area.
• Successfully utilized a variety of methods such as web-based sourcing, internet postings, internal and external networking, job fairs and referral programs for talent attraction.
• Core team member in partnership with the HR team in the redesign of the Internal Associate Promotion Policy.
• Coordinated and facilitated new hire orientation. From August 2003 to June 2006 (2 years 11 months) Jackson, Mississippi Area
Master of Science (M.S.), Management @ Belhaven UniversityBachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science and Government @ Tougaloo College Erica (Collins) Jackson, PRC, CIR is skilled in: Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Acquisition, Staffing Services, Interviews, Screening, Behavioral Interviewing, Sourcing, Conflict Resolution, Staff Management, Full-life Cycle Recruiting, Talent Pipelining, Client/Hiring Manager Relationships, Human Resources