Thank you for taking a peek at my profile! I am currently working as a senior marketing analyst for an innovative B2B company - Eyereturn Marketing; a digital advertising platform that offers variety of services to many agencies such as ad serving, retargeting, DMP and programmatic buying where I get to manage online RTB campaigns within the
Thank you for taking a peek at my profile! I am currently working as a senior marketing analyst for an innovative B2B company - Eyereturn Marketing; a digital advertising platform that offers variety of services to many agencies such as ad serving, retargeting, DMP and programmatic buying where I get to manage online RTB campaigns within the DSP team.
I am a fast-paced learner who can quickly adapt to new professional environments. My mission is to create and increase awareness of the company's position with various communications. My passion is to incorporate the latest technology tools with various marketing channels.
- Programmatic Display Advertising
- Managing and optimizing online RTB campaigns
- Checking Retargeting and conversion tracking tags
- Creating reports towards client goals
- Using different advertising systems
- Scanning websites to find premium ones
- Being accountable for monthly billing
- Creating digital marketing collaterals
Digital Marketing Proficiencies:
- RTB, Programmatic Direct, DSPs, DMPs
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager, AppNexus Console
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mixpanel
- comScore, Facebook Exchange, Native Advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, MySQL
- Ghostery, Fiddler
- Adobe Photoshop, HTML
- Jira, Confluence, Data Cubes, Pentaho
Senior Marketing Analyst @ I have been given new responsibilities in order to lead our analyst team on the technical aspects of the marketing campaigns. Some of these duties include:
• Being the project leader on organizing PMP opportunities where all the analysts try different deal IDs to boost performance on their campaigns.
• Testing new technology integrations with our DSP like cross device targeting, social, VPAID and new ad exchanges.
• Working with the analyst team to document interesting findings like auto optimizations, browser, OS, domain level targeting.
• Reporting to the CEO on our ad exchange spends and making sure we are on track to meet our monthly and quarterly quotas.
• Training new hires with the programmatic industry, our business, campaign management and optimizations.
• Updating FBX and Native Advertising creative/campaign set up as well as educating analysts, account managers and clients.
I will also be keeping my other daily duties such as managing high important client campaigns, training and constantly helping junior analysts as well as troubleshooting any campaign and creative issues. Last but not least, improving the production as well as testing the UAT environment of our DSP will be one of my important tasks. From September 2015 to Present (3 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMarketing Analyst @ Responsible on using in-house and AppNexus as well as Google tech tools to manage online advertising campaigns with real-time data on the DSP side of the business. Some of key the accounts I have been leading are Hyundai, General Motors, Scene. My daily activities include:
• Setting up, monitoring and optimizing 30+ campaigns on a daily basis (display, mobile, pre-roll).
• Using different advertising systems like Eyereturn, AppNexus, DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
• Creating final reports towards the client goals (CPA, CPM, CTR, CPC, Viewability).
• Liaising with several account managers and clients for ongoing performance reviews.
• Testing and validating QA implementations in the UAT env't to improve our own DSP.
• Comparing ongoing performance of different ad exchanges such as DoubleClick, AppNexus, Yahoo Ad Exchange, AOL, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project.
• Leading on Facebook Exchange and Native Advertising creative specs as well as troubleshooting and campaign issues related to either inventory or performance.
• Sharing insights and making recommendations on the upcoming campaigns.
• Training junior marketing analysts on different aspects of campaign management such as planning, optimization, forecasting.
• Troubleshooting and resolving campaign issues of junior analysts.
• Creating sampling tactics in order to advise account managers on specific RTB inventory.
• Updating display, mobile (web and in-app) and pre-roll premium site lists to serve top-notch impressions.
• Ensuring monthly billing matching the campaign reports with the right exchange rate.
My favourite part of this experience is to use the latest digital advertising technology in the market and make sure the client expectations are exceeded for every project that I lead on. I am also grateful that I am given the responsibility to test new technologies we have such as cross device targeting, automated budget balancing between various line items. From October 2013 to August 2015 (1 year 11 months) Marketing Coordinator @ My role at Arbonne was to coordinate various product marketing campaigns and work with the Senior Product Marketing Manager as well as the Marketing Director.
I was responsible on:
• Collaborating with different teams like IT, Sales, Web, Operations, Customer Service.
• Leading on Canadian website updates such as homepage banners and Facebook creatives
• Managing the SKU lifecycle of live and upcoming products.
• Helping the creative team on digital marketing collaterals with the usage of basic HTML coding.
Another role I took over was updating the weekly product marketing newsletter copy. This update was crucial for the customer service representatives who needed the latest information on products. I also helped the QA team to approve any changes that would affect the production environment of the Canadian E-commerce website such as approving banners, creatives and purchasing process.
Last but not least, this role gave me the chance of working in a team where I collaborated with employees from the other offices located in the United States, England and Australia. From August 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 1 month) Assistant Tennis Coach @ My role here was to assist the team members with my experience on how to improve their mental and physical skills. I stayed on court with many players to give them tips which helped the team to achieve successful results.
It was a great experience to see the extra effort that every individual contributed even after a short but effective analysis of their tennis match. From August 2012 to November 2012 (4 months) Marketing Intern @ As an intern, I worked on organization's different advertisement campaigns including designing the company’s website by using WordPress, creating newsletters, flyers, brochures.
Made posts on CACD’s social media pages and created a blog to spread the word about the organization. Received A+ from the presentation I prepared for this experience. From January 2012 to April 2012 (4 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMarketing Intern @ With a team of 10 interns, I worked on the project “How to Improve Point of Purchase (POP) Materials”. We analyzed the way Coca Cola and their local competitors market their products in retail stores by preparing a SWOT analysis to increase awareness about the brand's products.
By the end of our internship, we made recommendations on redesigning the POP materials by creating samples on Coca Cola products and stands. We presented our ideas in front of the General Manager of Coca Cola Turkey. One of our ideas was implemented and had very good results (Living Surface). From July 2009 to August 2009 (2 months) Istanbul, TurkeyProfessional Athlete @ Ranked 629 in the world juniors tennis. From January 2005 to August 2007 (2 years 8 months) Istanbul, Turkey
Continuous Education Studies @ University of Toronto From 2013 to 2016 Undergraduate, Bachelor of Business Administration, 3.11 GPA @ University of Toronto From 2009 to 2012 School, Management @ Purdue University From 2007 to 2009 Eren Turkmenler is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Display Advertising, Real-Time Bidding, Online Advertising, Website Development, Demand Side Platform, Behavioural Targeting, Google Adwords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Search Engine Marketing, WordPress, Website Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension