As an experienced CRM applications developer I have been developing in SalesLogix LAN client with MS SQL backend for over 12 years now. I have created hundreds of custom Crystal Reports using Crystal Reports 7, 8, 8.5 and now XI and 11. Because the out-of-the box version of SalesLogix is not designed for our industry, I am
As an experienced CRM applications developer I have been developing in SalesLogix LAN client with MS SQL backend for over 12 years now. I have created hundreds of custom Crystal Reports using Crystal Reports 7, 8, 8.5 and now XI and 11. Because the out-of-the box version of SalesLogix is not designed for our industry, I am always challenged to come up with new, creative solutions to address the needs of our business.
I take pride in my work and always look for the best solutions and new opportunities to learn and to create a better product for our users.
Although I've been developing CRMs for many years, SQL and database design and development is my true passion.
Sr. SQL Developer @ From June 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Sr. Programmer Anlyst @ • Primary developer on the company’s highly customized CRM/ERP system. Developed custom solutions to solve the needs of the Financial, Marketing, Accounting, Compliance, Legal and Data Hygiene departments.
• Collaborated with Business Analyst, Project Manager, DBA and other Developers to architect and develop customized functionality within CRM as well as other integrated applications to improve and automate business processes for all Financial Groups.
• Developed ETL processes using SSIS and prior to that DTS and Scribe to import and export CRM data to various internal, integrated applications as well as hosted applications.
• Worked with the DBA on the database design for the CRM/ERP customizations and created numerous triggers, views, functions (scalar and table-valued) and stored procedures. Assisted fellow colleagues with their views, stored procedures, etc to help optimize integrated applications. Backed up DBA in backing up and restoring database, as well as designing and creating databases.
• Created hundreds of reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services. Also, used SSRS to create dynamic user notifications to replace the notifications previously set up in Knowledgesync.
• Participated in full life cycle of software development; requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation on a variety of large and small projects. Worked as a team member as well as a team lead on a number of high profile projects.
• Provided support for CRM to both users and fellow developers who looked to integrate their application with CRM data.
• Composed detailed technical documentation of CRM customizations. From February 2001 to May 2013 (12 years 4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSoftware Engineer @ • Developed, integrated and supported an online Order Management (CRM) system.
• Performed DBA functions by working on maintenance backup and restore of SQL Server 2000 database.
• Set up the Cancellation and RMA Process with the vendors.
• Responsible for mission critical development of Customer Support Applications. Handled returns, credits, cancellations, gift certificates, some billing, credits and reporting for Accounting and Marketing departments.
• Provided various accounting reports.
• Responsible for scripting data migration from the existing “in house” developed Order Management system into Epiphany’s Octane CRM. From September 1999 to February 2001 (1 year 6 months) Programmer @ • Improves processes by creating tools on GIS organization intranet site, Netstar. Developing applications in Cold Fusion and Visual Basic.
• Set Up and maintained a Microsoft SQL server. Created databases, users, tables, stored procedures, scheduled tasks, backups, and performed other DBA tasks.
• Improved the process of client inventory verification by developing an automatic e-mailing system that e-mailed customers with the list of equipment each one of them is being billed for.
• Developed a Budgeting tool using Cold Fusion, MS SQL and VB script. This tool was used to track spending, estimate and balance the budget and create reports.
• Developed a Telecom / Network Services Invoice Management System in Visual Basic as a front end into an SQL database (ODBC). From September 1998 to September 1999 (1 year 1 month) Jr. Oracle DBA @ • Responsible for design and development of the corporate intranet site as well and assisted with building the ElekTeck (a subsidiary of Creative Computers) internet site.
• Responsible for designing the Customer Service workflow application, a custom helpdesk application, a procurement application and an HR application. All of the above applications had a built in escalation process.
• Design and maintenance of the Intranet site using Cold Fusion 3.0 and Microsoft SQL.
• Design and maintenance of the Microsoft SQL Databases for the Intranet Applications.
• Built a reporting system for the Intranet site using Stored Procedures and Scheduled Tasks in Microsoft SQL.
• Maintained an Oracle database. Created users, granted permissions, created tables, triggers, packages, stored procedures and functions.
• Using Oracle SQL Plus, PL/SQL and SQL Loader help automate the process of importing data from such vendors as Ingram Micro and Tech Data.
• Worked on the ElekTeck Internet / On Line ordering site using Cold Fusion 3.0 and Microsoft SQL. From November 1993 to September 1998 (4 years 11 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension