Director of Franchise Sales and Development @ Maaco Corporation
Director of Franchise Sales and Development @ Choice Hotels International
Director of Franchise Sales and Development @ I am responsible for identifying qualified franchisee candidates and assisting them through the process of exploring the Phenix Salon Suites opportunity. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Franchise Owner @ In the process of opening the first Phenix Salon Suites location in the southeast. Offering salon professionals
Director of Franchise Sales and Development @ I am responsible for identifying qualified franchisee candidates and assisting them through the process of exploring the Phenix Salon Suites opportunity. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Franchise Owner @ In the process of opening the first Phenix Salon Suites location in the southeast. Offering salon professionals the opportunity to own their own business and take control of their future. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Director of Franchise Sales and Development @ • Identify potential conversion targets for Maaco
• Cold call markets to include auto paint shop owners, managers and vendors in order to uncover prospects and maneuver through the conversion process.
• Maintain and utilize internal network to aid and assist in the conversion process From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) Birmingham, Alabama AreaDirector of Franchise Sales and Development @ • Sold Comfort Suites, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Ascend Collection, Econo Lodge and Rodeway for Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky and West Virginia.
• Identified target markets and sites to strategically further the brand vision.
• Fostered relationships with hotel owners and developers from multiple cultural groups through cold calling, trade shows, conventions and conferences.
• Maintained a network of lenders, brokers, real estate agents, builders, architects and other various hotel vendors to assist developers with all phases of the hotel development process.
• Worked with all levels of hotel experience, from first time developer to seasoned hotelier.
• Interacted with multiple internal departments to ensure that current inventory and prospective hotels support brand vision
• Earned Rookie of the Year honor in 2003
• Recognized as Comfort Inn Salesman of the Year for 2010
• Achieved President’s Club member status 7 times
• Negotiated and Executed over 150 franchise agreements From 2002 to July 2013 (11 years) Sales Manager - Small Business Division @ • Managed small business sales team for the MSA of Birmingham, AL.
• Hired and trained entry level sales force.
• Solicited small businesses for local, long distance and telecommunication services.
• Networked through cold calling, chambers of commerce and lead generation organizations to develop business portfolios both personally and for the sales team.
• Promoted to management position after only 6 months on the job.
• Recognized as highest performing team on a consistent monthly basis. From October 2001 to December 2002 (1 year 3 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing @ St. Cloud State University From 1999 to 2003 Dennis Daughety is skilled in: Hotels, Hospitality, Hospitality Industry, Franchising, Sales Management, New Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Restaurants, Contract Negotiation, Food & Beverage, Budgets, Sales, Location Intelligence, Franchise Consulting, Selling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension