Executive Director, Sales Operations, North America mid-market business unit @ Dell Inc
Friendly High School
Executive Director, Sales Operations @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Austin, Texas AreaVice President, Client Services @ From November 2014 to July 2015 (9 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaExecutive Director, Sales Operations, North America mid-market business unit @ • Accountable for managing NA mid-market Sales Operations while executing plan to increase revenues YoY and grow market
Executive Director, Sales Operations @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Austin, Texas AreaVice President, Client Services @ From November 2014 to July 2015 (9 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaExecutive Director, Sales Operations, North America mid-market business unit @ • Accountable for managing NA mid-market Sales Operations while executing plan to increase revenues YoY and grow market share at a premium to the industry
• Responsible for leveraging broader cross functional corporate resources to ensure optimization of sales force productivity, predictability, and profitability
• Systematically examine the root cause of underperformance and develop targeted improvement initiatives/plans
• Drive transformation agenda to achieve long term strategic intent
• Develop business management systems through specific relevant metrics
• Establish go-to-market plan to include sales coverage model and customer segmentation
• Develop productivity model to allow GM’s to allocate OPEX based on growth/profitability potential From May 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 6 months) Austin, Texas AreaDirector, Sales Operations, Small and Medium Business @ Director, Business Operations, Americas Small and Medium Business
• Responsible for setting strategic direction for the Sales Operations organization that supports Dell’s $10B small and medium business.
• Responsible for reducing the cost of dissatisfied customers as a line item against the overall segment P&L.
• Serve as the liaison between I/T and Sales to ensure tools and applications are being maintained at a high level of proficiency and to collaboratively build roadmaps for future enhancements.
• Manage product backlog to financial targets by optimizing backlog management processes. From May 2006 to May 2011 (5 years 1 month) Austin, Texas AreaManager Custom Fulfillment Services @ • Responsible for managing team of 11 project managers and 6 members of order integrity team to ensure customer deliverables are met relative to project requirements and timelines.
• Drove deliver to commit metric from 84% to 96% YOY while supporting 50% YOY growth.
• Improved Manager Efficiency results 10% QOQ. From March 2005 to May 2006 (1 year 3 months) Austin, Texas AreaGlobal Sales Operations Senior Consultant @ • Responsible for the successful management and integration of non-Dell standard, complex programs representing $150 million in services revenue
• Assist in the integration of business factors to develop and implement long term strategic planning objectives.
• Lead programs of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. From August 2002 to April 2005 (2 years 9 months) Austin, Texas AreaProduction Control Manager @ • Manage the materials and scheduling function to ensure work schedules and parts are available for the Operations teams in a timely manner.
• Manage an internal customer experience team, which acts as a liaison between the Sales Segments and Operations. Establish operational objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
• Interact on a daily basis with engineering, sales, procurement, logistics, operations and other cross functional teams. From October 2001 to August 2002 (11 months) Austin, Texas AreaOperations Manager @ • Responsible for the throughput of Dell product while meeting challenging goals encompassing safety, quality, velocity, and cost objectives
• Managed a total of 40 Dell employees to include supervisors and associates. Insured staffing is at optimum levels while maintaining cost efficiency From June 2000 to October 2001 (1 year 5 months) Austin, Texas AreaCustomer Service Manager @ • Managed several diverse tasks from accounting, inventory management, and personnel management that is necessary to run a successful customer service-oriented experience.
• Responsible for guaranteeing the positive customer service experience for 800 customers/guests per week From January 1999 to June 2000 (1 year 6 months) Sales and Operations Manager @ From January 1993 to December 1998 (6 years) Washington D.C. Metro Area
BSBA, Marketing @ University of Arizona From 1984 to 1988 Friendly High School From 1982 to 1984 David Najera is skilled in: Cross-functional Team Leadership, Salesforce.com, Program Management, Business Process Improvement, Cloud Computing, Six Sigma, Sales Operations, Management, Team Management, Leadership, CRM, Mentoring, Operations Management, Sales, Enterprise Software
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension