Management Information Systems, General @
Full Stack Web Developer with over five years of fast-paced production-quality programming experience. Proven ability to innovate solutions to large-scale business problems. Participated in multiple software development projects throughout the full life-cycle. Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills. Good sense of humor with exceptional interpersonal skills and an effective leadership style. A passion for leveraging creativity
Full Stack Web Developer with over five years of fast-paced production-quality programming experience. Proven ability to innovate solutions to large-scale business problems. Participated in multiple software development projects throughout the full life-cycle. Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills. Good sense of humor with exceptional interpersonal skills and an effective leadership style. A passion for leveraging creativity and innovation to impact customers.
Software Developer @ Digital Airline Platform
DevOps Engineer for the Digital Airline Platform
* Developed a fully automated multi-master replicated LDAP configuration
* Automated the backup and restoration of CouchDB
* Refactored common AWS functions into a distributable python module for use across the platform
Digital Airline Platform
Lead Front-End Engineer for the Digital Airline Platform
- Rapidly design and develop front-end Code in an Agile environment
- Plan, estimate, and assign front-end development work for each sprint
- Implement and lead development best practices including front-end style guides and code reviews
Boeing CAS eBusiness
Web Developer for CAS eBusiness, a small agile team responsible for developing applications directly for airline customers
- Built web applications to improve airline fleet management experience
- Worked with product management to define and drive customer requirements
- Analyzed issues to design solutions in support of internal and external customers
Boeing 787 Reporting and Metrics
Report Developer for 787 Production Reporting and Metrics, a small team of developers responsible for providing critical flight data to the 787 Program.
- Rapidly developed critical reports to meet the needs of the 787 program
- Developed SQL queries to bring together complex enterprise data
- Interacted directly with 787 program customers to derive and interpret their needs
Software developer at the Payload Concepts Center, the center for developing new ideas and concepts for the future of commercial aviation.
- Led the development of a web-based RFID system to provide immediate passenger information on iphone and android devices.
- Redeveloped the current flight attendant user interface to add functionality, improve usability, and eliminate paper-based logging.
- Programmed low-level engineering devices to customize light, sound, and displays for a future airplane prototype. From 2007 to Present (8 years) Web Developer @ - Designed, built, and tested IT-Lifeline website.
- Saved the company significant overhead by developing a complex pricing algorithm to provide instant estimates to customers.
- Enhanced customer site usage through usability testing. From September 2006 to May 2007 (9 months) Associate Counselor @ From September 2003 to May 2006 (2 years 9 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension