Vice President Board of Directors @ International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
CRE Building Operations @ Target
Facilities Manager @ CBRE
PMP Certification @
Dynamic Worldwide Training Consultants
CRE Building Operations @ Leader for Western Headquarters locations in AZ, CA, UT, and SD managing over 10 locations, totaling over 700K square feet of space, working with partners and managing a team of 7. Prepared and managed $4M budget for 7-year asset plan, capital and expense, while meeting financials goals. Managed systems including Energy Star, Energy
CRE Building Operations @ Leader for Western Headquarters locations in AZ, CA, UT, and SD managing over 10 locations, totaling over 700K square feet of space, working with partners and managing a team of 7. Prepared and managed $4M budget for 7-year asset plan, capital and expense, while meeting financials goals. Managed systems including Energy Star, Energy Management System, Maximo preventative maintenance and work order systems. Scheduled projects through partnering with multiple operation groups such as Design, Leasing, and Procurement.
• Designed, negotiated contract, coordinated, and led cooling towers redesign for 2 buildings that reduced operations and maintenance cost by 34% with an increased equipment life of 30 years vs. original design of 10 years. Increased redundancies by 90% and lowered risk to 5%. Project completed with zero impact to 24-hr. operations. New design and equipment allowed for reduction in water, chemicals, and power allowing for easier maintenance and repairs.
• Initiated, researched, and presented to leadership, implementing LEED and sustainable projects reducing facility footprint for the following:
- Replaced low flow water fixtures reducing water usage 30%
- Established recycle program increasing recycle rates to 74%
- Piloted and implemented a new cleaning chemical program replacing 7 chemicals with one environmentally responsible chemical which reduced cost annually by $18K
- Installed exterior LED lights reducing light pollution and saving 256K Kwh of power annually
• Established the following process and procedures for security and risk management:
- Implemented procedure for Haboob storms for HVAC mechanical systems and cleanup reducing risk to fire systems and maintaining air quality in the building during an event based off OSHA guide
- Developed partnership with local fire departments to establish access, site plans to be uploaded to the fire trucks, training, and involvement during evacuation and shelter in place drills From 2002 to 2015 (13 years) Target TempeFacilities Manager @ Managed Target Corporation facility as onsite representation for property management company. Ensuring Company standards are meet.
• Successfully managed account by developing and managing financial goals within budget.
• Ensuring warranties were utilized for new equipment saving $82K during year one.
• Exceeding annual tenant survey results with 92% satisfactory score From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) Phoenix, Arizona AreaFacilities Manager @ Managed 3 buildings in office complex totaling over 800K square feet for multiple customer service operations within properties.
• Established maintenance program to include preventative and predictive maintenance.
• Developed risk management program for mail services due to operations groups needs and the potential risk to facility and employees.
• Made recommendations to management of personnel and project related actions
• Negotiated and managed vendor contracts and monitor vendor performance
• Managed inspection programs to ensure safety, and functional standards
• Coordinated disaster recovery and business continuation plans From 1996 to 2001 (5 years) Phoenix, Arizona Area
Master of Science (MS), Construction Managment @ Arizona State UniversityBachelor's Degree, Science in Management @ Western International University Cina MS is skilled in: Operations Management, Facilities Management, Retail, Customer Service, Team Building, Project Planning, Construction, Strategic Planning, Procurement, Leadership, Budgets, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Process Scheduler, Construction Management, Team Leadership, Management, Process Improvement, Negotiation, Project Management, Training, Property Management, New Business Development, HVAC, Contractors, Energy Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension