Response Center Officer, CS Operations DX, EMEA at Philips Healthcare @ Philips
Student Consultant @ IRT NanoElec
Assistant Operations @ C Jacobs BV & Chrimarbo
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), International Business and Management, GPA 7.5/10 @
Fontys University of Applied Sciences
Entrepreneurial, ambitious and fast-learning innovation curious Graduate is looking for a challenge in preferably Innovation Management, (Global) Supply Chain Management, Business Development or Strategic Procurement. Supported by a strong successful educational background combined with both theoretical and practical knowledge of business from undertaking various company projects and additional working experience. I have a pro-active, confident attitude and
Entrepreneurial, ambitious and fast-learning innovation curious Graduate is looking for a challenge in preferably Innovation Management, (Global) Supply Chain Management, Business Development or Strategic Procurement. Supported by a strong successful educational background combined with both theoretical and practical knowledge of business from undertaking various company projects and additional working experience. I have a pro-active, confident attitude and I am considered an excellent personable team player by my peers.
My passion is supported by the strong interests in:
• Innovation Management
• (Global) Supply Chain Management
• Strategic Procurement / Purchasing
• Business Development
My inspiration for Change and doing things differently derives from a Charles Darwin quote;
‘’It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change’’.
Feel free to contact me on:
+31 6 42 98 69 27
Response Center Officer, CS Operations DX, EMEA at Philips Healthcare @ Department: CS Operations DX
Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Turkey, Africa (EMEA)
Response Center Officer:
• Responsible for monitoring and managing remote technical support and escalation support for the indirect channels in the aforementioned markets, in collaboration with Tier 2 engineers and higher management
• Arranging onsite support and application support for indirect channels and assisting the direct channels when required
• Understanding the need of the customer to initiate alternative action
• Continuously working with Lean Management to improve internal processes From July 2015 to Present (4 months) EindhovenStudent Consultant @ IRT - NanoElec is a European platform (some partners: ESRF, ST Microelectronics, Schneider Electric, Soitec) for Nano Technology characterization.
• Business modelling and recommending a business strategy to pursue on the short- and long-term for introducing the platform its Nano Technology related service From October 2014 to May 2015 (8 months) Grenoble Area, FranceAssistant Operations @ Horticulture From February 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 8 months) Kessel, Limburg, NetherlandsGraduation Internship: ''Improvement of the Warranty Claim process of Service Bulletins'' @ The thesis was written within KLM E&M Strategic Procurement department, incorporating Lean/Six Sigma in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of claiming warranties on Service Bulletins, that will result in increasing warranty revenues.
• Increase of €400,000 on top of the Warranty revenues in 2013;
• Lead Time reduction of more than 50%;
• Touch Time reductions ranging between 17% and 100%. From February 2014 to June 2014 (5 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsVoluntary researcher @ Academic study on Just-In-Time from a Supplier Relationship Management perspective From September 2013 to January 2014 (5 months) VenloProject leader and Student Consultant @ Preparation of a marketing plan for an innovative and unique product in the heavy transport sector From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) RoermondFinancial Planner (Internship) @ Two achievements:
• Generating an income analysis with the purpose to improve the business income on the short- and long-term. Financial KPIs have been used to measure and review the income of the business
• Analyzing and developing the company's structure in order to effectively integrate previous mergers and acquisitions within their service system together with recommending future growth strategies From September 2012 to February 2013 (6 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaAssistant Operations @ Horticulture From January 2007 to September 2012 (5 years 9 months) KesselProduction employee @ Horticulture From January 2005 to January 2007 (2 years 1 month) Kessel
Master of Science (MSc), Innovation, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship, GPA 15.6/20 @ Grenoble Ecole de Management From 2014 to 2016 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), International Business and Management, GPA 7.5/10 @ Fontys University of Applied Sciences From 2010 to 2014 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Exchange program, GPA 4.5/5 @ Jagiellonian University From 2012 to 2012 Boy Jacobs is skilled in: Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Teamwork, Business Development, Cultural Diversity, Six Sigma, Innovation Management, Lean Management, Business Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Leadership, Cross-functional Team..., International Business..., Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Strategic Financial..., Lean Manufacturing, Driven By Results, Problem Solving, Empowerment, Innovation Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension