Business Administration and Management, General @
Södertörns högskola / Södertörn University
Manager with broad experience in coaching, line management and leading organizations/teams to high proficiency level. Responsibilities to align the organization/teams with the strategic vision and mission of the company. Worked with multi-cultural teams and is currently leading an operative organization in South East Asia. Working closely with well-merited people has made me gain competence, experience and
Manager with broad experience in coaching, line management and leading organizations/teams to high proficiency level. Responsibilities to align the organization/teams with the strategic vision and mission of the company. Worked with multi-cultural teams and is currently leading an operative organization in South East Asia. Working closely with well-merited people has made me gain competence, experience and in-depth knowledge in areas such as business management and -operations. Manager and coach in various industries, especially within online, with a successful track record.
CEO @ Comitto har en bred erfarenhet inom försäljning och rekrytering. Vi arbetar nära våra uppdragsgivare och slutkund som en engagerad samarbetspartner samtidigt som vi bedriver försäljning taktfullt. Vår styrka ligger i våra medarbetare och ett absolut fokus på det personliga mötet. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Stockholm, SwedenHead of Offshore Operations @ Based in Manila, the Philippines, with full responsibility for the organization and its operations. Entered the position when the operations were in a ramp-up phase and succeeded in reaching a stabilization phase with clear functioning processes, competent manpower and high delivery. Headcount approx. 100 employees; 70% within SEO and 30% within web development. High business satisfaction attained.
- Member of the Senior/Top Management of the company group.
- Executive authority for the entire operations in Manila
- Line and performance management of employees to assure success in organizational objectives as well as personal growth and development for the employees.
- Implementation Kaizen philosophy (continuous improvement)
- Stakeholder in various projects
- The main objective for the Link development group is to get our client´s websites to reach and maintain high set ranking and revenue targets
- The main objective for the development group is to develop and maintain the client websites from a SEO and user friendly perspective. The group practices SCRUM-methodology.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Ultimately responsible for delivery and operations (output, quality, cost and methodology)
- Budgeting/Forecasting delivery and cost
- Recruitment of managers and leads
- Ensure staffing; supply and demand balance
- Assure improvement and enhance the competence and skills of manager and leads
- Lead and manage the Manila office management
- Ultimately responsible of assuring creation/revision/execution of processes within the organization
Examples of processes;
- Employee incentive plans
- Coaching program
- Career development
- Salary revision
- Development/performance discussions From January 2011 to October 2013 (2 years 10 months) Production Manager @ Based in Stockholm, Sweden with responsibility of 20 employees with focus on Site management and SEO. The team was divided in to two groups and based in two different countries, Sweden (Stockholm) and Estonia (Tallinn). I managed to increase output with 50% within six months and without additional costs/spending, making the team the most effective of three existing teams. High business satisfaction attained.
- Line management of employees with responsibility of Site management and SEO delivery
- Budget responsibility
- Assuring successful SEO activities within the European markets, France, Italy and Spain consisting of +15 client sites
- The team consisted of people from France ,Italy and Spain since a high language competence was required
- Reporting to Head of Business as well as Head of Site Management, matrix organization From February 2010 to December 2010 (11 months) Stockholm, SwedenOperations Manager @ Better Life is an e-commerce site with sales within the health supplement segment with organic growth.
I entered the company in a start-up stage. I contributed to create a sustainable company by striving to be entrepreneurial and innovative.
- Manage the back office operations of the online sales as well as front line customer interaction
- Manage the invoicing and accounting
- Ensure delivery of customer orders From December 2008 to February 2010 (1 year 3 months) Stockholm, SwedenInstructor at a non-profit organization @ Non-profit work experience
Instructor for youths and adults on a weekly basis. Supporting and coaching during tournaments. Also active competitor on elite level. From 2005 to 2010 (5 years) Stockholm, SwedenCustomer Care and Sales Coach @ • Train and coach a group of 15 customer care and sales agents
• Objective to assure high quality customer experience as well as efficiency in solving customer issues
• Manage complicated and escalated cases by direct communication with customers and to coordinate with affected departments From April 2007 to March 2009 (2 years) Stockholm, SwedenCustomer Care Agent @ • Customer service over telephone, handling requests and issues with different character From April 2005 to March 2007 (2 years) Stockholm, SwedenFireman @ The training consisted of two parts. First I had basic training at the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency in Stockholm. Second I was sent to the Stockholm Fire Brigade in order to gain practical work experience. I trained in medical services/aid, fire security/rescue with emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. I was soon a strong contributor to the team I was assigned to. I was perceived as a dedicated person and a team player. This was shown through the responsibilities I was given and the freedom I got from my supervisor. From August 2001 to December 2001 (5 months) Stockholm, Sweden
Introduction of Swedish Law @ Högskolan på Gotland / Gotland University From 2008 to 2008 Business Administration and Management, General @ Södertörns högskola / Södertörn University From 2006 to 2007 Industrial Engineering and Management - Mechanical Engineering @ Kungliga tekniska högskolan / KTH Royal Institute of Technology From 1999 to 2007 Natural Sciences @ Sjödalsgymnasiet From 1996 to 1999 Özgür Sel is skilled in: Operations Management, Line Management, Planning, Staff Mgmt, Staff Development, Team Leadership, Coaching, Production, Budget Setting, Budget Forecasts, Negotiation, Customer Relations, SEO, Lead Generation, Customer Service