improved globalised collaboration by
counseling individuals and teams on the
essentials of successful intercultural leadership
Some examples for successful dealing with intercultural challenges regarding ...
• How to do a brainstorming session in a culture where subordinates do not speak up easily.
• How to make a multicultural team work successfully in an annual planning process involving both Indian and Japanese colleagues.
• How to cope with headquarter's requirements in a start-up environment while facing differences in culture, attitudes, time, etc.
• How to increase trust and performance in a team by integrating elements of the home culture (e.g. task delegation, communicational clarity) with those from the host culture (e.g. people orientation, flexibility).
Structured coaching for coping with intercultural challenges based on
• The model for Cultural Intelligence,
• The VUCA prime approach,
• The classical, but never out-dated set of management and leadership tasks,
• Blended with knowledge about organisational development, and
• Spiced with some of the latest findings in neuro- and other sciences.
The nice thing about it: it works with any combination of different cultures.
And willing to let you benefit of that.