Find and verify The Bank of New Glarus and Sugar River Bank Branches employee emails, phone numbers, social links, and more in the
The Bank of New Glarus was the first official bank in New Glarus located at 113 Sixth Avenue. Doors opened on October 30, 1893 with $12, 000 in opening capital. It began as a five-way partnership with Fred Kundert, J. C. Zimmerman, Thomas Hefty, T. C. Hefty, and B. A. Kundert. On June 27, 1903 the bank incorporated under state charter and became a publicly owned bank with deposits of $121,000. The Bank of New Glarus has grown and now operates Sugar River Banks as Commercial and Retail Banking Centers located in New Glarus, Belleville, Brodhead, Juda, and Monroe . Our banking centers offer commercial and retail deposits services, cash management, commercial, agricultural, consumer loans and lines of credit, commercial and consumer mortgages and investment services.
The Bank of New Glarus and Sugar River Bank Branches contact details