Overview:rebuildingsociety.com is an online lending platform connecting businesses seeking loans with individual lenders looking for a better return on their money.
SME borrowers must meet the following criteria:
• Secured or unsecured loans available with fixed rates from 6.4% APR
• Loan sizes £25,000-£450,000
• Terms of 6-60 months
• Limited companies, LLPs, PLCs, and social enterprises are acceptable
• Businesses must have been trading for at least 2 years and have 2 sets of annual accounts filed (we require sight of financial accounts and management accounts covering the period ending no earlier than 60 days prior to the date of application submission)
• Good credit history required (no CCJs over £250 outstanding)
• The business must be profitable and VAT registered
• Directors/Partners must be UK residents
• Average quarterly turnover greater than £50k for the last 4 quarters is required
rebuildingsociety.com is a Network Principal that works with appointed representatives who operate using our regulatory permissions.
Since March 2017 the company has offered the Innovative Finance ISA.
rebuildingsociety.com is authorised and regulated by the FCA, without FSCS cover.