Overview:West Coast Training and Development, Inc. (WCTDinc) provides a full-service training program development service line. We specialize in the creation and implementation of training programs for operations and maintenance personnel that meet and exceed regulatory standards. WCTDinc utilize the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) to create training programs and products.
Results of utilizing SAT:
- Identification of the current duties of the job
- Selection of the tasks to include in initial training and continuing training to develop and maintain the skill and knowledge of the workforce
- Foundation of a training program that is efficient and effective
- Classroom and On-the-Job Training learning objects that are based on the required skill and knowledge to perform the task.
- Test items that effectively measure the skill and knowledge of the trainee.
- Training program that is logical and effective. Trainees are developed in a timely manner.
- Courses that are up to date and spot on.
WCTDinc performs instructional design work in the VISION Training & Performance Support System because its unique interface and set of SAT tools help produce higher quality products for our customers. VISION is designed specifically to facilitate and improve the SAT process and outcomes. The database provides a wide-range of outcomes such as evidence for training audits, easier change management, sharing of data objects (across or within sites), and generation of training products such as lesson plans, self-study guides, exams, OJT guides and task-based qualification instruments.
WCTD can evaluate your existing training program against regulatory requirements. Our training programs are developed to meet and exceed regulatory requirements.
WCTD identifies and incorporates regulatory training requirements into training program development. This, along with good record keeping, has proven to be an effective means of demonstrating compliance.