Overview:Founded in 2006, WaterGroup is one of Australia's largest integrated water and network efficiency companies. We reduce risks and avoid losses by helping you secure water and save money. We work with commercial, industrial and institutional building owners and operators, as well as water supply authorities.
Examples of our work include:
- A food processor which is saving $45,000 worth of water per year for a $230,000 investment.
- A large campus where a $54,000 smart metering system stopped $78,000 worth of water from being wasted.
- Identification of leaks at a large Australian airport with an ROI of 8 months and a saving of $45,000/yr
- Implementation of a state of the art online permanent SebaKMT N3 leak detection system in the Sydney CBD
- Two of the world's largest rainwater harvesting systems which are now collecting $38,000 worth of water free from the sky in WaterGroup designed and constructed rainwater harvesting systems. The design includes our innovative peak flow diversion system and integrated monitoring for further system optimisation.
- Development of corporate water trees and policies, which have helped corporations work out their water use across the board and how to strategically respond to both regulatory as well as increasing cost pressures.
- Grey and black water recycling.
- Management of approvals.
Our expertise will help you reduce the risk of loss by understanding where your water goes, provide a baseline, identify cost effective savings, streamline implementation, find solutions that make sense and work, get approval and ensure you get value for money.
To achieve this we prepare audits. We do detailed engineering. We develop and deliver savings and leak reduction programs. We obtain approvals. We provide smart metering, monitoring and verification services. We contract deliver. And we provide performance guarantees.