Overview:WAW stands for Web Analytics Wednesday which was founded in Jan,2008. It is the first and largest web analytics and online marketing platform for internet professionals. Since commencement, it is upholding the idea of selfless sharing and equal communication, which was proposed by Sidney Song, the digital analytics evangelist in China. The platform has been providing insightful methods and experience for the digital marketing world.
In 2015, 6 years since the first event, Sidney Song, Richard Gu and other digital marketing experts in China work together to build WAW into a long term NGO project. The new WAWChina is making its way through the operation model of combining NGO and integrated media, which aims to facilitate the Chinese online marketing and digital analytics industry through in-depth Salon and Sharing sessions.
• http://www.chinawebanalytics.cn/ was established in January 2008
• In March 2008, the first WAW event was held in Beijing.
• On July 15th 2009, for the first time, WAW event was held in Shanghai.
• On May 28th 2011, for the first time, WAW event was held in Guangdong.
• Till February 2015, WAW has organized 26 events, more than 50 speakers and around 3000 analysts have joined the WAW events.