Overview:At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we strive to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve.
UCHealth, a 501(c) (3) health system, was formed in 2012 to increase access to innovative and advanced patient care, realize supply chain and IT efficiencies, and to better serve patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region by combining academic-based and community-focused medicine. Together, the clinics and hospitals within UCHealth can offer the most advanced treatments to improve the lives of patients and their families in Colorado and beyond.
Among our facilities:
- Broomfield Hospital
- Grandview Hospital in Colorado Springs
- Greeley Hospital
- Highlands Ranch Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont
- Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland
- Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs
- Memorial Hospital North in Colorado Springs
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital in Woodland Park
- Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins
- UCHealth Medical Group
- UCHealth Community Services Division
- University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora
- UCHealth Steadman Hawkins Clinic Denver
- Yampa Valley Medical Center in Steamboat Springs
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital, Laramie, Wyoming
- Sidney Regional Medical Center, Sidney, Nebraska
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Wyoming