Overview:We act as Ship Managers, Ship Operators and Agents to many different clients, both to Ship Owners and
Our ship management services include:
– Commercial management, Time Charter management
– Technical management, Safety management and Certification
– Supply of provisions, stores and spare parts
– Registration, Classification and Flag state certification
– Legal and Insurance assistance
– Crewing and Operation of vessels
– Bunkering arrangements
– Financial management – Accounting, Budgeting
– Demurrage calculations, invoicing and collection
– Voyage and vessel’s performance reporting
– Sale & Purchase
We have experience with various ship types and tonnage such as:
Bitumen Tankers, Chemical tankers, Container vessels, Crude Oil tankers, Dry cargo vessels and Product tankers ranging from 1.000–110.000 tonnes deadweight. Trading worldwide.
The ships have been registered in a number of different registers, for example:
Swedish, Norwegian (NIS), Panamanian, Portuguese (Madeira), Maltese, Cyprus, Latvian, Isle of Man and Bahamian.
Comprehensive Management Policy and Operational Manuals in accordance with ISO 9001 and International
Safety Management (ISM) Code as adopted by IMO resolution 741(18) for the safe operation of ships and
pollution prevention have been issued and are in use.
We are in possession of ISO 9001 certificate and Document of Compliance (DOC) in accordance with the ISM Code.