Overview:Thinking Data is an independent specialist supplier of highly responsive business and consumer databases, for mailing, telemarketing, email marketing and SMS channels.
Founded on almost forty years of combined experience in database building and data planning, we are proud to represent a data portfolio covering over 3 million B2B records and over 7 million B2C records.
Highlights of our data sets include:
• Eco: The Green Database: 984,000 environmentally-aware older and upmarket consumers.
• Glug! The Wine Buyers Database: Large file of mail order wine buyers, with over 463,000 responsive contacts.
• ThinkingB2B: 2.5 million UK businesses, widely selectable by organisation type, decision makers, including email, mailing and telemarketing data.
• Clubs, Associations & Institutes: 47,000 membership organisations, including sports clubs, social clubs and many more.
• Thinking Public Sector: 46,000 key administrative decision makers in Government, Education and the National Health Service.
We are also highly knowledgeable data planners and buyers, with a wealth of past and current experience covering clients such as Mercedes-Benz, Niagara Healthcare, YMCA, Breast Cancer Campaign and the Stamford Group. We also provide data planning and buying advice to a wide range of agencies and media buyers across the UK.
In everything we do, we aim to provide the best data to meet our clients’ specifications, provide unbiased advice, and improve their ROI.