Overview:The Work Company is one of the largest operating companies in the not-for-profit Economic Solutions Group. With over 300 staff working across the North West, Yorkshire and Humberside and beyond and an annual turnover in excess of £17m, The Work Company is a major provider of employment, recruitment and skills services to employers, local people and Government.
Over 1500 employers are using our services at any one time to source, recruit and train their staff. Our employer customers include 'blue-chip nationals', small and medium-sized businesses and the public sector.
We offer a FREE Recruitment Service.
Our flexible recruitment solutions help you to save time and cut costs. Each year we help fill over 5,000 vacancies for local employers across a wide range of occupations covering full and part-time roles.
Our funded services include:
- Vacancy profiling, generation of job descriptions and person specifications
- Salary benchmarking and pitching vacancies at the right level to ensure a strong flow of candidates
- Promoting your company and vacancies to a wide labour pool
- Candidate screening so that you only interview people with appropriate skills, experience and aptitudes
- Candidates who have been trained in areas such as Health and Safety, COSHH, Manual Handling, First Aid, CSCS cards, SOVA and SIA licences
- Recruitment to multiple vacancies in the same occupation.
- Working with you, we will design a bespoke, pre-employment training course focusing on the specific skills you require.
- Candidates will participate in the training programme and only those who successfully complete the course will be put forward for interview.
To access this service, please contact Naomi Ilagoswa, Employer Engagement Manager, on 07912 773622.