Overview:The Vuna Group (Vuna) is a multidisciplinary entrepreneurial group whose strategy is that of corporate structuring, equity acquisition and project development within those industries in which it is active. Geographically, Vuna is principally focussed on developing projects within under-developed regions of Asia, Southern Africa and the Western Indian Ocean.
The Vuna Group is managed by a highly experienced team of global professionals with extensive and specific expertise in resource projects, finance, technology and real estate developments. The Company currently has offices in the United Kingdom, Australia, Madagascar and Mauritius.
Vuna applies its industry specific core competencies to identify early stage opportunities, ideally with previous historical workings demonstrating high growth potential. We apply a private equity/ venture capital approach to corporate finance through seed funding, structuring and driving capital raisings for fledging assets through providing initial phase funding for due-diligence, acquisition/farm in and project establishment. The Company remains intrinsically involved in our projects at either board or management level throughout the various development stages.
To date, Vuna founded projects have raised over USD$400million in capital investment, which has propelled assets to reach their targets, and for Vuna and their investor network to enjoy high returns on investment.
* Discovery and sale of MCM Coal project to PTT Straits (> 300 Mt of coal)
* Discovery development and sale of interest of Madagascar Oil to Total (> US$ 1B market cap)
* Discovery and funding of Uranium, Gold, Platinum, Hydroelectric and Diamond exploration projects
* Shareholding position in Walcom Biochemicals Ltd, Shanghai, China
* Commercial property acquisitions in Madagascar