Overview:The Hippodrome Casino is the UK’s first ‘International Style’ casino. it opened July 2103 and is situated above Leicester square tube station in one of London's best known and loved buildings.
Besides the 3 floors of gaming, it has a restaurant, bars & Lounges, private dining rooms and events spaces, a dedicated live entertainment/conference theatre and outdoor smoking terraces. British-owned, this unique mix of gaming, entertainment and hospitality – where people can enjoy an evening out in one of London’s truly iconic venues – is attracting both traditional and new audiences to a casino for the first time in this country.
With a capacity of over 2,000, the Hippodrome is a result of a £40 million investment which has turned the iconic Grade 2 former Hippodrome Theatre building into a must-visit destination. The vision included returning the building to its original 1900’s glory, recreating many of the venue’s original features and it is hard not to saw 'Wow' when you walk in.
• 5 floors
• 90,000 square feet,
• 3 floors of gaming to offer the widest variety of gambling for all audiences, from the seasoned player to the novice.
• 6 bars
• 24 hr licence. Food and drink available 24 hours
• 140 seat Heliot steakhouse
• The Matcham Room: a live theatre space also ideal for awards ceremonies, conferences and private screenings for up to 200 people
• 3 private dining rooms
• Terrace bar & Smoking Terrace
• PokerStars cash poker deck