Overview:Teach and Learn with Georgia (TLG), a progressive education movement initiated by the Georgian government, recruits native English, French and German speakers to co-teach English, French or German alongside local teachers in public schools throughout the country of Georgia. TLG aims to improve Georgia’s nationwide English, French and German language proficiency in an effort towards further globalization.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia has designed Teach and Learn with Georgia to:
• Recruit native English, French and German speakers to co-teach in Georgian public schools
• Promote English, French and German languages education across Georgia
• Implement new teaching methodologies focusing on listening and speaking skills
• Track progress and tackle challenges in the Georgian education system
• Provide an opportunity for Georgian communities to share their values and engage in a cultural exchange with people from all over the world
Teach and Learn with Georgia (TLG) was initiated by the President of Georgia in January 2010 and is implemented by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. Since it's foundation, TLG has had volunteers from 30+ countries and the TLG Volunteers have touched thousands of lives through making a difference in Georgia. We invite you to be a part of this linguistic revolution!