Overview:Swing Water is a subsidiary of Swing Corporation Japan formerly known as EBARA Engineering, which has over 50 years of experience in the water and wastewater treatment. With the combined expertise of Mitsubishi, JGC, and Ebara, we are able to provide engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning services for water and wastewater treatment. These includes sewage, industrial wastewater, potable water,and biogas capture systems and tertiary/polishing systems (POME and others).
In the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are able to provide EPCC services from sewage and industrial waste treatment systems to biogas capture systems.
Alternately in the Palm Oil Industry, Swing's expertise includes:-
(i) Advanced Ditch Type Covered Lagoon (Biogas Capture System)
- Reliable performance through complete mixing technology
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Economical construction cost (no steel tank required)
- Advanced functions (i.e. Scum & Silt Removal system)
(ii) BIological Nitrogen Removal with BIOPAC(R) (Tertiary/Polishing Plant)
- Excellent removal capabilities for BOD, SS and Ammonia
- Fully Biological process;thus, no addition of chemical necessary
- Lower power consumption (30%-50% less for conventional biological treatment)
- Reliable and consistent process
- Easy maintenance & automatic operation