Overview:YOUR EMPLOYEES DESERVE THE BEST.
Your employees are your most valuable asset. Quality first aid and CPR training from St. John Ambulance, the leader in the industry, showcases their importance.
A St. John Ambulance Corporate Account provides you:
• A standardized, provincially and nationally certified training curriculum;
• Customizable training course options including online, in class at any of our 100 locations or at your workplace;
• Access to one central point of contact for account management and maintenance;
• Tailored account administration including flexible registration process, billing and reporting;
• Administrative assistance from dedicated staff in all areas, and
• Preferential pricing on training and first aid health and safety products.
Established in 1883 in Canada, St. John Ambulance is Canada’s leading provider of life-saving courses and a major, United Nations-accredited international charity. Revenue generated from our training programs supports St. John Ambulance charitable work in Canada and around the world.
Get started today, contact us at SJACorporateServices@nhq.sja.ca for a partnership proposal.