Overview:Sound business brokerage advice based on impartial, independent analysis. Fluid transaction facilitation. No shortcuts, no pressure, and no overlooked contingencies. With Sage Business Advisers, your legacy is in good hands.
Selling Your Business
- We ensure confidentiality to minimize the downside risk inherent in customers, employees, competitors, and vendors learning of the business sale before you are prepared to disclose.
- We assist accountants and appraisers in in performing due diligence to ensure the deal moves forward smoothly.
- We approach potential buyers through our extensive network as well as discrete placement in industry publications online and offline.
- We negotiate the terms of the agreement based on your unique business terrain, helping you enhance your value to ensure favorable terms
- We provide recommendations of other trustworthy professional contacts such as lenders, attorneys, escrow agents, and accountants.
Buying A Business
- We help identify the type of business that is a best fit for you;
- We locate businesses available for sale that meet your buying criteria;
- We obtain information necessary to allow you to perform due diligence;
- Provide other professional contacts such as lenders, attorneys, escrow agents, and accountants.