Overview:Over the last 34 years Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 4,000 talented staff across 31 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers.
We're proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy and part of the top four Most Socially Engaged recruiters on LinkedIn. We also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe called Walters People.
We don't aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values. Quality and integrity are our watchwords and we like to think we're different. Here's a flavour of why:
• We have specialist recruitment teams who are experts in their area. Whether they're recruiting in accountancy, HR or legal, you won't find them working outside their area of expertise
• Our consultants don't work on commission, but instead rely on team work to ensure the right person is placed in the right job
• We will never send out your CV without express permission. Quite simply, we don't think it's right
We're proud of what we've achieved so far. But we don't look back, we're always innovating:
• We were the first recruitment consultancy to launch a recruitment outsourcing business
• The first to launch a Global Salary Survey
• We were the first to launch a salary checker app for iPhone and launched a Manga interview app
• We sponsor and support a range of initiatives from the British & Irish Lions to the North Bondi Life Saving Club in Australia and Global Angels