Overview:Random Acronym is a Calgary-based startup that combines a deep technical understanding of industrial water operations with a passion for automation and data manipulation. Since 2016, we have focused on the development of hardware and software solutions to manage, visualize, analyze and leverage data. Our goal is to disrupt industrial and municipal data, leading to smarter decisions and sustainable outcomes.
Our customers are world leaders in the municipal and energy sectors. Their operations and needs around water and waste handling, environmental monitoring, regulatory requirements, and asset management programs have both inspired and shaped our product offering. To meet these challenges, we have attracted a dynamic and energetic team of professionals who are natural innovators with an innate ability to turn concepts into tangible products.
Random Acronym provides the following services and products:
• Water Tracker: an intuitive platform for the management of water movements and their regulatory requirements.
• GeoCATA: a user-centric, data-driven spatial web application streamlined for the analysis and interpretation of water, energy and environmental data.
• Custom Software and Interfaces Development: development of fit-for-purpose interfaces for specific data management challenges and procedures.
• Data Management Services: data normalization, quality assurance and control, amalgamation and hosting.
• Telemetry & Industrial Internet of Things: affordable, portable hardware solutions for remote data collection and delivery.
Random Acronym brings technologies and approaches to drive efficiency and innovation, ultimately allowing our clients to focus on what their are great at.