Overview:Markets and International Banking is the wholesale banking arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
With a physical presence in all major business markets and financial hubs, it delivers market-leading services in debt financing, risk management and transaction services.
RBS Markets and International Banking tailor products and advice to precise business needs. It works with financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns and public sector organisations in the following areas:
- Debt financing, structuring and balance sheet advisory services
- Corporate and investment risk management
- Fixed income and currency trading (including FX prime brokerage)
- Research and strategy focused on the critical market issues
- Treasury and liquidity management
- International transaction and cash management services
- Investor products and equity derivatives
- Accessing liquidity through our electronic trading platform, RBSMarketplace