The mission of the Purdue Research Foundation is to advance Purdue University's quest for preeminence in discovery, learning, and engagement through effective stewardship of assets.
The Foundation seeks to:
1) Support Purdue's discovery, learning, and engagement priorities in close association with the University's strategic plan implementation and related administrative functions.
2) Provide flexibility of resources for their agile deployment.
3) Realize Purdue's technology transfer interests.
4) Oversee Purdue's intellectual property management.
5) Develop, manage, and deploy real estate and financial assets.
6) Engage Purdue Research Park resources to support business incubation.
7) Advance Purdue's role in economic development.