Overview:OffshoreAlert is a news website founded in 1997 by investigative reporter David Marchant and offers news, documents & intelligence about businesses and individuals operating in Offshore Financial Centers, with an emphasis on fraud investigations. The service includes:
• Breaking News Affecting OFCs
• Largest Searchable Database of Offshore Information
• 25,000-plus articles & documents about OFCs and financial crime
• Court actions in Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands
• Over 1,300 MLAT-requests regarding cross-border investigations
• Criminal Indictments, Civil Complaints & Dubious Promotional Material
• Investor Alerts about dubious publicly-traded stocks
OffshoreAlert also holds educational and networking conferences in North America and Europe on all material aspects that affect individuals and corporations conducting business in or through OFCs.
The next OffshoreAlert Conference will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach in Miami Beach, FL, on May 4-6, 2014.
OffshoreAlert is neither pro- nor anti-OFCs. We're independent. Our only agenda is to provide credible, accurate and useful information so that our clients can make better-informed decisions.