NSW Treasury advises the Treasurer and the NSW Government on state financial management policy and reporting, and on economic conditions and issues.
We apply quality, rigour and innovation in our advice and are influential in its delivery.
NSW Treasury works in consultation with more than 200 public agencies and businesses across the State such as health, education, environment, transport, police, housing and the arts. Our work includes:
- Preparing the State Budget
- Analysing the financial position of Government agencies and businesses
- Developing and implementing the Government’s economic and fiscal policies
- Advising the Government on the effective use of the State’s resources
- Leading microeconomic reform to support a strong, competitive economy
- Driving public sector financial accountability
- Assessing financial and economic risk.
At Treasury, the work we do has an impact on the lives of the people of NSW.
Treasury was established in April 1824 and is the oldest continuing Government agency in Australia. As a central government agency, NSW Treasury has administrative responsibility for the following entities:
• NSW Treasury
• NSW Self Insurance Corporation
• Crown Entity
• Electricity Tariff Equalisation Ministerial Corporation
• Liability Management Ministerial Corporation
• State Rail Authority Residual Holding Corporation
• Lotteries Assets Ministerial Holding Corporation
• Building Insurers’ Guarantee Corporation
• NSW Treasury Corporation
Search 1.5 billion
Email & Phone#
Browse to anyone's Linkedin profile, and Contactout will find that person's email
and phone number
People also viewed these companies