Overview:Military Produce Group, LLC (MPG) is the premier fresh fruit and vegetable supplier servicing 93 commissaries from Maine to Arkansas. Utilizing our experienced management team and six warehouse facilities supplying the entire Eastern United States, MPG is quick and efficient in our operation of procurement, warehousing, customer service, in-store support, sales and marketing.
• Experienced and retail-knowledgeable procurement associates develop relationships with premier produce partners that are selected, not only for their excellent products, but for their commitment to supply safe, quality-assured, fresh and wholesome fruits and vegetables in compliance with food safety industry standards.
• Servicing DeCA since 1998, MPG is dedicated to servicing ONLY DeCA and its commissary patrons utilizing 6 different distributions centers.
• MPG aligns procurement, merchandising and marketing strategies to capture sales opportunities. We analyze commodity opportunities, gauge consumer trends and execute in-store operations that build bigger baskets.
• MPG is 100% retail structured.
• Our in-store support of DeCA sets a new standard in the industry. Exceeding retail best practice, our associates are experienced in all areas of the produce store operations including daily procedures, promotion execution, marketing implementation and customer satisfaction.
• Our reputation for excellent customer service is an important part of our culture and is an extension of it. We have a fully-trained Customer Service Department available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Many of MPG’s vendors are local, regional, small, disadvantaged, Hub Zone or veteran-owned businesses.